• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha I hate it when I get back and there's new things:naughty:

the forum is full with new things.

i'm actually scared of going to the homepage and check how many new posts there are.

and my head is falling on the keyboard...and it's not even 9pm....:thumbdown:

the forum is full with new things.

i'm actually scared of going to the homepage and check how many new posts there are.

and my head is falling on the keyboard...and it's not even 9pm....:thumbdown:

Aw...:huglove:

I'm only on highschool, almost finishing the 1st week of school and pretty damn exausted!

Aw...:huglove:

I'm only on highschool, almost finishing the 1st week of school and pretty damn exausted!

yup...same here...i'm on the last year of highschool. finally is friday...though some idiot made our schedule and all week we had classes either from 9am to 2pm or from 8 to 1pm and tomorrow when it's supposed to be a short day...we have classes from 8 to 3pm :thumbdown:

and the argentinian interview still has 54 minutes left to download

:doh: just remembered i need to complete a form and to write the basic ideas of an essay...in spanish :boxed:

(i can't think at this hour :crybaby:)

yup...same here...i'm on the last year of highschool. finally is friday...though some idiot made our schedule and all week we had classes either from 9am to 2pm or from 8 to 1pm and tomorrow when it's supposed to be a short day...we have classes from 8 to 3pm :thumbdown:

and the argentinian interview still has 54 minutes left to download

:doh: just remembered i need to complete a form and to write the basic ideas of an essay...in spanish :boxed:

(i can't think at this hour :crybaby:)

Aw...

That's hard :doh:

I have to write an essay about "the importance of the smile"... For me I know a smile is important, but writing about it is just pointless...

Plus, my portuguese teacher always makes the most ridiculous titles for essays...

"Children who believe in santa"

"The fame of the blonds"

"The mini skirt in these days"

"Round tables"

Pointless...

And my schedules are pretty damn awful as well... The subjects are very missplaced, and I only have a day where I go out at 1:30pm..

The rest is entering at 8:30am and leaving at 4:00pm... It kinda exhausts me... And the breaks are so tiny!

we've got 10 minutes breaks between the classes.

i have to make an essay about a specific thing about a spanish speaking south-american country...free choice... i'm still thinking.

i think the argentinian alfajores could be a good subject :naughty: this way i can include meeks. :-" though the teacher gave me "that look" and said we shouldn't talk about singers or actors :thumbdown:

aww you think those are silly subjects?

i bet you haven't done an essay on this subject:

"Praise to a door-knob" or "If the romans would come back what would they say?" :naughty:

i blabbed around the one with the door-knob i have no idea what i said...i can't remember at least a small idea... it was 4 years ago though :fisch:

we've got 10 minutes breaks between the classes.

i have to make an essay about a specific thing about a spanish speaking south-american country...free choice... i'm still thinking.

i think the argentinian alfajores could be a good subject :naughty: this way i can include meeks. :-" though the teacher gave me "that look" and said we shouldn't talk about singers or actors :thumbdown:

aww you think those are silly subjects?

i bet you haven't done an essay on this subject:

"Praise to a door-knob" or "If the romans would come back what would they say?" :naughty:

i blabbed around the one with the door-knob i have no idea what i said...i can't remember at least a small idea... it was 4 years ago though :fisch:

Haha are our teachers mad? xD

Mwahaha... that's bad

I have one break of 20 minutes, then one of 10 minutes and then 1 hour of lunch time.

Haha are our teachers mad? xD

Mwahaha... that's bad

I have one break of 20 minutes, then one of 10 minutes and then 1 hour of lunch time.

1 hour of lunchtime *daydreams*

sometimes i have to choose if either to eat or go to the toilet :boxed::thumbdown:

Hahahaha:roftl:

Last year I started to eat cookies in French class... Got thrown out:naughty:

ooops :naughty:

i don't mind if i get thrown out... i could try it on the philosophy class :fisch:

nah..i usually stand up for my rights if the teachers have a problem with my eating :naughty:

we'll either get a decent lunchbreak or i shall eat whenever i'll be hungry :bleh:

ooops :naughty:

i don't mind if i get thrown out... i could try it on the philosophy class :fisch:

nah..i usually stand up for my rights if the teachers have a problem with my eating :naughty:

we'll either get a decent lunchbreak or i shall eat whenever i'll be hungry :bleh:

Haha:naughty:

You should stand up like you have been doing:naughty: