What are you doing right now?

I'm hungry as well (didn't have enough dinner, that's for sure hehe)

Cool!!! What song, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm eating now!! I'm so happy!! hahahahaha

a song of the fratellis - babydoll

I love the band a love the song!! hear it, and tell me if you like

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty bored.. So I'm playing with PhotoShop. :bleh:

funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :P i emailed my radio station to try to get mika played, and they ignored it, its been over an hour, and she has taken emails the dj was like "and i just go tan email request to play i kissed a girl by katy perry, here it goes!" im like UGGGGG

it was like all there, then i looked back down there were like 8 left, then i looked down again and there was 1 left...so i ate it! lol

I'll probably eat the whole thing soon! 14 left..and I just opened it like 2 minutes ago :bleh:

my friends always say i have an obsession w/ guys w/ curly hair (right in front of a boy i liked that had curly hair too!)

hahah, my friends say that too, I like guys curly hair, but I always liked nothing more, now that I also like Mika, they say it is for him, but it is not, although that has much influence haha

I just tell them that the fact that I like Mika because he has curly hair it's not my fault, the fault is of her mom and her papa

hahah, my friends say that too, I like guys curly hair, but I always liked nothing more, now that I also like Mika, they say it is for him, but it is not, although that has much influence haha

I just tell them that the fact that I like Mika because he has curly hair it's not my fault, the fault is of her mom and her papa

well i think my guy friend kinda got the point, all my friends wanted me to tell him, saying "we'd make a cute couple" but he was gonna ask out a dif girl