What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my goodness yes!!! It definately has to be my favourite show on TV by far!!! I can not go through an episode without laughing so hard!!!

For some reason this just made me laugh for the longest time. Nobody else thought it was funny though.

' You think smoking drugs is okay?! You think doing alcohol is alright?!' or something like that. I don't know why I thought that was so funny :naughty:

For some reason this just made me laugh for the longest time. Nobody else thought it was funny though.

' You think smoking drugs is okay?! You think doing alcohol is alright?!' or something like that. I don't know why I thought that was so funny :naughty:

Haha...nice:roftl: I can honestly say that I laugh at everything on that show. Whether it be Jim "teasing" Dwight, Michael's facial expressions...

We are doing The Office for a final project in Media Studies and the whole group still laugh about this (it was from the first season, second episode):

"Kelly! Welcome to my convinence store. Want a cookie cookie?" It's just the way that Michael (Steve Carell) acted it out...he's such an a** to everyone!!!

Haha...nice:roftl: I can honestly say that I laugh at everything on that show. Whether it be Jim "teasing" Dwight, Michael's facial expressions...

We are doing The Office for a final project in Media Studies and the whole group still laugh about this (it was from the first season, second episode):

"Kelly! Welcome to my convinence store. Want a cookie cookie?" It's just the way that Michael (Steve Carell) acted it out...he's such an a** to everyone!!!

:lmfao: I love that!!

I haven't seen that one. I just started watching it so I haven't seen too many episodes yet.

But when you do, you will wet your pants (ewww...that sounded gross, not literally though). All episodes are good episodes for sure:wink2:

who wants to know what im doing?

well im on the computer thinking about something and that something is...should i tell u about Humphrey and grace kelly lol its a toy me and my cheese lady made for an assignment its soooo cute and funny

its a square headed squishy thing with 2 sides..here are the 2 sides

i made humphrey and cheese made grace kelly

post-3931-142983676552_thumb.jpg

post-3931-142983676554_thumb.jpg