• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooooooooo lol he lives in south kensington, lol i live in USA

wait is it south or north kensington? i 4got

he still lives there?? I thought that was before, when his parents, so, he live next to his parents?

eating ice again, i couldnt handle stopping, it..it wasnt right

1 of 2 or you really like that, o you seriously need help, you are an Ice addicted! go to the "comedores de hielos anonimos" ( I have no Idea how say that in English haha

message to: *carrie* everytime I came here you are online, you live in the MFC!!

do you ever sleep?? hahaah

right now, I'm thinking in what could be a good present for my dad, the sunday is the father day, and I'm out of ideas!!

he still lives there?? I thought that was before, when his parents, so, he live next to his parents?

1 of 2 or you really like that, o you seriously need help, you are an Ice addicted! go to the "comedores de hielos anonimos" ( I have no Idea how say that in English haha

message to: *carrie* everytime I came here you are online, you live in the MFC!!

right now, I'm thinking in what could be a good present for my dad, the sunday is the father day, and I'm out of ideas!!

he lives in his parents flat! lol

well im gonna get my dad a suitcase, cuz he has to use mine, and its BRIGHT PINK! lol

ahahah!!:roftl: I know! I have no life :bleh:

But sometimes even when I'm not here it still says I'm logged in..but usually I'm here :naughty:

he lives in his parents flat! lol

well im gonna get my dad a suitcase, cuz he has to use mine, and its BRIGHT PINK! lol

still?? he say that he move from there, but I don't know where, and I don't want to know, is the same, if I know or I don't know he never go to invite me to his house to drink tea! haha

making macaroni

eating ice

no kidding :naughty: why i'm not surprised?

you must do a theraphy! like the sharks of finding nemo, to stop eating ice!! hahhaa

"the ice is for make drinks cold, not food" *with voice of sharks in theraphy* haha

still?? he say that he move from there, but I don't know where, and I don't want to know, is the same, if I know or I don't know he never go to invite me to his house to drink tea! haha

no kidding :naughty: why i'm not surprised?

you must do a theraphy! like the sharks of finding nemo, to stop eating ice!! hahhaa

"the ice is for make drinks cold, not food" *with voice of sharks in theraphy* haha

hahaha! thats good! but no :mf_rosetinted: lmao

hey, i wanna drink tea @ mikas! thatd get me off ice for a while:wink2:

hey, i wanna drink tea @ mikas! thatd get me off ice for a while:wink2:

.... unless i burn my tounge, in that case i would need ice to put on my tounge!:naughty: or we can just make it ICE tea :thumb_yello::naughty:

hahahahahahahaha

so we must do something! who knows the phone number of Mika's house?? I call him and we make a tea party!! hahha

Ice tea have Ice right?? (i never drink it) but is a start! haha

hahahahahahahaha

so we must do something! who knows the phone number of Mika's house?? I call him and we make a tea party!! hahha

Ice tea have Ice right?? (i never drink it) but is a start! haha

lol yes. and im not a big fan of hot tea, thats mainly bcuz whenever i would have to drink it, it would b the type 4 when ur sick, and it always tasted like hot medicine, so i need to try some good tea :D

i want his phone number soooo badly! im dying 4 it.... do they have fonebooks over there? does any1 live in south kensington? can u get his # 4 me? lol