What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

doesnt it hurt??

have u choked on water ever?? it hurts the worst! like if u take too big of a sip!!!

Yeah..it feels like my esophagus is going to explode. Have you ever swallowed a chip and it cuts your throat on the way down? Now that is awful :thumbdown:

Yeah..it feels like my esophagus is going to explode. Have you ever swallowed a chip and it cuts your throat on the way down? Now that is awful :thumbdown:

omg i hate it!!!!!!!

have u ever bitten into ice cream, and it froze ur too front teeth right away? it hurts in a freezing way .....lol

omg i hate it!!!!!!!

have u ever bitten into ice cream, and it froze ur too front teeth right away? it hurts in a freezing way .....lol

Oh my gosh yes! It's terrible. And when you accidentally get coke up your nose :roftl:

Oh my gosh yes! It's terrible. And when you accidentally get coke up your nose :roftl:

Yes!!! Sometimes when I drink pop I need to burp. But not wanting to be a total slob, I try and hold it in. Only to get those bubbles in my nose!!!

Haha:roftl:. It's terrible

I know!!!

And one time I was sucking on a Jolly Rancher and you know how when you suck on one, the corners get pointy? Well I swallowed one of those. That hurt.

Another time I swalled a Skittle. No, it was a Sour Skittle. I swallowed a Sour Skittle whole. That hurt as well.

I'm such a goof. One time in PE in grade 9, we were playing volleyball and I went to bump the ball. But I sort of fell and my knee slid on that hard, shiny floor. Leaving my knee with a floor burn. OUCH (there mark is still kind of threre, though you have to look close to see it).

I know!!!

And one time I was sucking on a Jolly Rancher and you know how when you suck on one, the corners get pointy? Well I swallowed one of those. That hurt.

Another time I swalled a Skittle. No, it was a Sour Skittle. I swallowed a Sour Skittle whole. That hurt as well.

I'm such a goof. One time in PE in grade 9, we were playing volleyball and I went to bump the ball. But I sort of fell and my knee slid on that hard, shiny floor. Leaving my knee with a floor burn. OUCH (there mark is still kind of threre, though you have to look close to see it).

I bet that hurt :roftl: And blowpops always slice the roof of my mouth all up. It hurts so bad

the 2nd 1 :naughty:

That's my favorite too :naughty: