What are you doing right now?

Eating ice cream

Iceeeeeeeeeee Creammmmmmmmmmmmmmm :drool:

yummm im outta ice again, brb

haha you're funny, at least tell me that you are in summer or spring there. haha

I'm putting the new pics of Mika in differents folders, then I'm go to put their respctive number and then I'm go to upload them to photobucket.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Iceeeeeeeeeee Creammmmmmmmmmmmmmm :drool:

haha you're funny, at least tell me that you are in summer or spring there. haha

I'm putting the new pics of Mika in differents folders, then I'm go to put their respctive number and then I'm go to upload them to photobucket.

o dnt worry its 82 degrees... gosh, its colder than expected ...

awww start another folder :wink2::naughty:

haah no, I have all the pics in differents folders, I have one folders for the recitals, another for the shirtless anoteher for the sexy ones, another for the sweet ones, another for the photoshoots, for the differents awards, every award has the own folder and every pic has a number start in the 1, 2 , 3....

as you can see, you have an ice addition and I have OCD hahaah I want every thing in order ahhah

I finish with the folders, now I just must put the number and upload them, but I will do that tomorrow, I got to go now my brother want the computer.

bye!!

oh yes it taste like a combination of sour and sweet flavor hehe

Oh yes, that is very true. But not too much pulp. One time my mom got this orange juice that had EXTRA pulp in it and it was like drinking liquid vomit. Don't ever drink orange juice with extra pulp.

Oh yes, that is very true. But not too much pulp. One time my mom got this orange juice that had EXTRA pulp in it and it was like drinking liquid vomit. Don't ever drink orange juice with extra pulp.

Ew that's disgusting. My mom always gets no pulp/low acid :naughty: