What are you doing right now?

Oops, forgot to put what i'm up to at the moment...! :bleh:

As well as MFC-ing, i'm drinking Red Bull and having a sneaky cigarette :thumbdown: (I quit last month, but now have them from time to time without my boyfriend knowing) :blink:

I like Red Bull.. but cigarettes, you nasty girl.. :naughty:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blink:Sorry!!

It is very hard to give up when you've been smoking for a long time!

It's a slow process! :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

Yeah, girls from my class had the same thing. They wanted to quit but they didnt last a week. They we're all cranky and stuff :naughty:

:blink:Sorry!!

It is very hard to give up when you've been smoking for a long time!

It's a slow process! :blush-anim-cl::bleh:

I know.. i have tried:naughty: But it's not for me..

My friend always trying to quiet but she starts all over again:naughty:

I know.. i have tried:naughty: But it's not for me..

My friend always trying to quiet but she starts all over again:naughty:

Nah, it's not really my "thing" either- but just was too young and got hooked on them too quickly...:(

I remember when our cleaner caught me smoking out of my bedroom window when I was still living with my parents...it was so horrible and embarrasing.

Nah, it's not really my "thing" either- but just was too young and got hooked on them too quickly...:(

I remember when our cleaner caught me smoking out of my bedroom window when I was still living with my parents...it was so horrible and embarrasing.

awww :thumbdown:

i was 16 when i tried first time..:naughty:

It's vodka

I've never tried it, though...

Ahh, it's wodka here. :naughty:

You shoould, it's great =D

awww :thumbdown:

i was 16 when i tried first time..:naughty:

I was 15, I still am. But I didnt like it, and I dont understand why people like them.. :blink:

But I started with a cigar, that was gross... :roftl:

Ahh, that really sucks and i guess it was awkward. Did she/he tell your parents?

Ahh, it's wodka here. :naughty:

You shoould, it's great =D

I was 15, I still am. But I didnt like it, and I dont understand why people like them.. :blink:

But I started with a cigar, that was gross... :roftl:

Ahh, that really sucks and i guess it was awkward. Did she/he tell your parents?

Yes, because it was also her job to look after me and make sure I didn't get into any trouble.

:(

I'm on here, listening to music, feeling happy, loving life!:yay:

Me too. School's out (well sort of), my friend is coming over tomorrow to discuss plans for our Mika party and I'm trying to figure out some other stuff to do with her (perhaps watch Alpha Dog or Arrested Development, play some Guitar Hero make cheesy, bacon bagels...)

Me too. School's out (well sort of), my friend is coming over tomorrow to discuss plans for our Mika party and I'm trying to figure out some other stuff to do with her (perhaps watch Alpha Dog or Arrested Development, play some Guitar Hero make cheesy, bacon bagels...)

I want that game!!!! :tears:

I want that game!!!! :tears:

I definately recommend it, it's a great amount of fun and worth every single penny!!! I bought Guitar Hero 2 for under 100 bucks not to long ago from Wal Mart. Though Guitar Hero 3 sounds so sweet...wireless controller and Slash?!? Come on...awesome, right. I'm only on medium because I don't practise that much. But it would be a dream to be on hard by the end of the summer:roftl:

Last weekend I blew $30 on Guitar Hero Air Guitar. It's pointles, make you look like a goof but is so much fun.