What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Babuccia. :) I am going to New Jersey and New York. I am soo ready to leave! LOL

Oh, cool! Lucky.. i haven't been to other countries, besides Estiona, wich was awsome!:wub2:

How long you will be there?

I actually haven't travelled outside of the United States, so I understand how you feel. :) Hopefully I'll be able to travel abroad over the next couple of years!

I'll be gone until the 22nd, I think... that's a long time without the MFC!

I actually haven't travelled outside of the United States, so I understand how you feel. :) Hopefully I'll be able to travel abroad over the next couple of years!

I'll be gone until the 22nd, I think... that's a long time without the MFC!

aww, that's a long time..:thumbdown: But i'm sure you'll have a great time!

Yeah, it is! I've been looking forward to this for a long time, so I will be okay without the MFC for a while. :)

are you going to NYC? i was there once and have been wanting to go back ever since. have a great time!

Hi, aww thatnks for the welcome:)

:pbjt: this is why I keep coming back here, everyone is so nice!...and Mika of course:bleh:

I agree, everyone her is like.. angels! :wub2:

And Mika is our God :mf_rosetinted:

hello!!!!!!

I'm doing/being the same that everyday

I'm listening music and being hungry!!! hahaha

and I'm a little worried, cause my brother's baby is in the hospital, and he's so tiny, he don't even have a month! :tears:

I'm a bit hungry as well.

Oh my goodness. I feel so bad. But your brother will be fine, I'm sure of it:wink2:

I'm a bit hungry as well.

Oh my goodness. I feel so bad. But your brother will be fine, I'm sure of it:wink2:

no, is not my brother is my brother's baby, his son :tears: yes, he' gonna be fine, I don't what have, is common in some babys, his in the hospital under a light cause he has the skin like yellow, and he need be under that light to be fine again, hope he get better soon =) I know he will :thumb_yello: