What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, is not my brother is my brother's baby, his son :tears: yes, he' gonna be fine, I don't what have, is common in some babys, his in the hospital under a light cause he has the skin like yellow, and he need be under that light to be fine again, hope he get better soon =) I know he will :thumb_yello:

Ooops, my bad.

My baby brother used to have that same thing when he was born. He was small and his skin was yellow (I believe it's called something like Jaundis). And now he's fine and healthy as can be. Your nephew will get better very soon, for sure.

Oh my goodness!!! I used to love that show!!!

i don't know that show

Ooops, my bad.

My baby brother used to have that same thing when he was born. He was small and his skin was yellow (I believe it's called something like Jaundis). And now he's fine and healthy as can be. Your nephew will get better very soon, for sure.

yes, is normal some babys have that when born, that's why i'm not to much worried, but I'm a little worried, but I guess is normal, he's my first nephew, so is normal get worried about everything :roftl:

i don't know that show

yes, is normal some babys have that when born, that's why i'm not to much worried, but I'm a little worried, but I guess is normal, he's my first nephew, so is normal get worried about everything :roftl:

It's a cartoon show...worth watching:thumb_yello:

Yeah for sure. If you weren't a bit worried, you wouldn't be human.