What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol!

so theres this big fire that started like over a week ago like down in lower cali, still burning, the smoke is like settled over my neighborhood,, and it looks like fog

Oh that's not good :thumbdown: That happened here one time when there was a wildfire that was burning like forever..

Oh that's not good :thumbdown: That happened here one time when there was a wildfire that was burning like forever..

apparently my neighborhood is like a gray bowl. lol. and its like that threw most of cali :S

I am crying because I think i am allergic to my hairspray or something. my eyes have been watering for 3 hours!

aww thats terrible! im sorry

I have an interesting story to tell. you know those places shere your sh*t goes after you flush it? if you ate sunflower seeds, there is most likely a sunflower plant growing in one of those shat factories. im not kidding. my dad had to build stairs today for one of those places and a guy told him.

sorry, TMI, i know.

I have an interesting story to tell. you know those places shere your sh*t goes after you flush it? if you ate sunflower seeds, there is most likely a sunflower plant growing in one of those shat factories. im not kidding. my dad had to build stairs today for one of those places and a guy told him.

sorry, TMI, i know.

ahhh! thats fweakyly disgusting!

sorry, TMI, i know.

:roftl::roftl:

That's so funny :naughty:

It's ok, I've told equally gross stories here before, like, only a few hours ago :naughty:

Btw, I love your avatar - it's sad but sweet cos I know what it's about :sad: and sig, I love those lyrics :blush-anim-cl:

i have had about 6 freezer pops today. i am obsessed with them. (as it says in my profile) they are my fave food.

nnice, that remindes me

i took some pinklemonade and made myself a popsicle, but its still in the freezer! i will have it now or i will 4get about it!

:roftl::roftl:

That's so funny :naughty:

It's ok, I've told equally gross stories here before, like, only a few hours ago :naughty:

Btw, I love your avatar - it's sad but sweet cos I know what it's about :sad: and sig, I love those lyrics :blush-anim-cl:

thanks and thanks. ingie made the sig!:wub2:

o nice, so far today i had

ice

cereal *cuz sheree made me*

ice

a quisadilla

ice

ice

ice

...o god, thats terrible!

What's a quisadilla?

I need to analayse it's nutritional value, being your protective older twin:naughty:

What's a quisadilla?

I need to analayse it's nutritional value, being your protective older twin:naughty:

im a bad girl. a quesadilla is 2 tortillas w/ cheese inside *like a sandwitch* and then i grilled mine.

i didnt usew a lot of cheese *2 slices*, and they were organtic tortillas, so thats not bad