What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too. I'm at my uncle's house in Atlanta right now and there's this train that comes by every night after midnight when I'm trying to sleep. It's so annoying :sneaky2:

awwww im sorry, that sucks

when i was little, and we would sometimes go out to dinner in sacramento w/ my great aunt and gma and gpa, at midnight a train would go by this restraunt we liked to go to, and they told me it was a ghost train. lol.

well u know the fires ive been complaining about, well either hellicopters are flyin real low, or sirens are real obnoxious. and i have a headache from the smoke sneaking in the closed up house. :thumbdown:

awwww im sorry, that sucks

when i was little, and we would sometimes go out to dinner in sacramento w/ my great aunt and gma and gpa, at midnight a train would go by this restraunt we liked to go to, and they told me it was a ghost train. lol.

well u know the fires ive been complaining about, well either hellicopters are flyin real low, or sirens are real obnoxious. and i have a headache from the smoke sneaking in the closed up house. :thumbdown:

Oh that doesn't sound good.:thumbdown:

Well now I'm really going to eat lunch :bleh:

:bye: