What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool!!! I was watching the Celbrity Family Fued with the cast from The Office and American Gladiators:roftl:

I wonder why..? hehe

Ooohhh was Crush on the show?

...and it is not for obvious reasons. Every girl is either a Bridgette - Holly or Kendra... I am a Holly :naughty:

Ooohhh was Crush on the show?

...and it is not for obvious reasons. Every girl is either a Bridgette - Holly or Kendra... I am a Holly :naughty:

There was Leila Ali, Wolf, Titan and two others but I think Crush was...

I know, I know...that's what I meant hehe

So which one are you?????? :roftl:

I'd say I look like Wolf- minus all that hair, muscle, being THAT tall and that scary. So not really like him:roftl: Just kidding. I don't look like any of them- Gladiators OR Playboy Bunnies. Unless, that is there is one named Louise who is a 5'6" 17 year old girl with brunette culy hair and hazel eyes. Oh, and my incredibly muscular arms:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'd say I look like Wolf- minus all that hair, muscle, being THAT tall and that scary. So not really like him:roftl: Just kidding. I don't look like any of them- Gladiators OR Playboy Bunnies. Unless, that is there is one named Louise who is a 5'6" 17 year old girl with brunette culy hair and hazel eyes. Oh, and my incredibly muscular arms:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

LMFAO! I meant are you a

Bridgette

Holly

or

Kendra.....

DEF not WOLF!!!!! :roftl:

LMFAO! I meant are you a

Bridgette

Holly

or

Kendra.....

DEF not WOLF!!!!! :roftl:

Hahaha

Aren't they all blondes with really large breasts? Because then I would be none of them. Wait...ain't there a brunette? I don't know...I've never seen that show:roftl: But if I had to choose by a name..? *einie meenie minie mo* I guess I'm a Bridgette:roftl:

Hahaha

Aren't they all blondes with really large breasts? Because then I would be none of them. Wait...ain't there a brunette? I don't know...I've never seen that show:roftl: But if I had to choose by a name..? *einie meenie minie mo* I guess I'm a Bridgette:roftl:

ha ha ha! That's funny you randomly pick her - cause I think you are a Bridgette! :roftl:

ha ha ha! That's funny you randomly pick her - cause I think you are a Bridgette! :roftl:

Really? Cool hehe

Louise by day.

Bridgette the Playboy Bunny by night

(ewww...that's totally weird...I'm only 17):roftl:

Really? Cool hehe

Louise by day.

Bridgette the Playboy Bunny by night

(ewww...that's totally weird...I'm only 17):roftl:

Yeah! By the time I was 17 - I was married and already had a baby....

NOT cool in hindsight!

You can get married at 17? Never knew that. Wait, you have to get a parent's permission, no?

Hell to the yeah - and I got married at 16. *only in Florida* LMAO:roftl: