What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those are very pretty Suz!! I don't know why did you ask for my help if you are awesome!! :punk:

I'm hungry!

I didn't had the Photoshop! but now....i'm happy making signatures (I found a very useful tutorial on Deviantart but you need the Photoshop CS2)

I'm....i'm listening music and i'm in a crazy mood

I didn't had the Photoshop! but now....i'm happy making signatures (I found a very useful tutorial on Deviantart but you need the Photoshop CS2)

:lmfao:

You've just adquired it?? And you already do that??? Hahahaha, it's official! I'm a loser!!

Hahaha, don't worry honey. I'm very familiarized with Devian :das: Is just that we work in a different way, I like doing siggies without background!

I made a signature without background (The Brandon Flowers one),....i liked it....but...i change my signature every 5 days ._.

I'm listening music and i'm almost leaving!

they are very nice

making a cup of coffee.

can u give me some, im sooo tired

i just woke up from a 3hr long nap, and i wanna go back to sleep, but its too bright outside!

I am happy enjoying the fact that I don't have to be anywehre else but here, if I so chose to. Oh it isn't like I don't have things I should do (gym, go trim the flower planters in town (part-time job) but I don't HAVE to.

This is a rare and wonderful feeling.

I will be walking over to the Farmer's Market soon YUM!!!

But I must remember to pick up a friends :dog: this afternoon if not he will be in the kennel till Monday YUCK!

:naughty:

Wanna talk about your problem? *playing psychologist* :mf_rosetinted:

Yes Doctor! There is this curly headed guy that I can't seem to live without!

He is everywhere all the time! In my dreams at night, on the t.v., on my radio, on my computer - in my head!!!!!! Have I totally lost my mind????? :insane:

Yes Doctor! There is this curly headed guy that I can't seem to live without!

He is everywhere all the time! In my dreams at night, on the t.v., on my radio, on my computer - in my head!!!!!! Have I totally lost my mind????? :insane:

ooh, you mean this guy?

http://www.magneticmediafed.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/chrissligh.jpg

Yeah, he is hot.. but you have to forget him when you're at work!

do you think you can do it?

ooh, you mean this guy?

http://www.magneticmediafed.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/chrissligh.jpg

Yeah, he is hot.. but you have to forget him when you're at work!

do you think you can do it?

uuuuhhhhnnntttaaaahhh Doctor!

I think about him ALL the time. When I eat, when I sleep, when I wake up, when I am at work, when I take a shower :das: It is REALLY a problem!!!! He invaded my whole LIFE like an alien!!!!! :shocked:

uuuuhhhhnnntttaaaahhh Doctor!

I think about him ALL the time. When I eat, when I sleep, when I wake up, when I am at work, when I take a shower :das: It is REALLY a problem!!!! He invaded my whole LIFE like an alien!!!!! :shocked:

That's because he is! :naughty:

Anyway.. To make him leave you alone, when your at work, you will have to.. Ehm... I dunno :boxed: