What are you doing right now?

That's because he is! :naughty:

Anyway.. To make him leave you alone, when your at work, you will have to.. Ehm... I dunno :boxed:

I am trying!!!! MAYBE I should take ALL of the pictures of him down from my desk!!!!! That MIGHT help!!!!! :naughty:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah.. Mabye.. :naughty:

Okay, so the pictures are NOT coming down! I have to have some joy in this CRAZY life! I just got back from lunch and thought of Meeks the whole time... maybe because I was listening to LICM :naughty:

Okay, so the pictures are NOT coming down! I have to have some joy in this CRAZY life! I just got back from lunch and thought of Meeks the whole time... maybe because I was listening to LICM :naughty:

:roftl:

That's a real MFC:er talking!! :thumb_yello:

MFC is the most dangerous drug today! If you try it, you'll never been able to stop! :mf_rosetinted:

They REALLY should open up a MIKA REHAB.......

BUT WHO rerally wants to get cured???? NOT I said the cat! :naughty:

MFC is the most dangerous drug today! If you try it, you'll never been able to stop! :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, there was this tall man with brown curly hair and pretty eyes who was standing on the sidewalk handing out samples of this "MFC drug". He gave me one and I'm slowly starting to get addicted to it. :thumbdown:

They REALLY should open up a MIKA REHAB.......

BUT WHO rerally wants to get cured???? NOT I said the cat! :naughty:

Then what's the piont with a Mika rehab if no one want's to be cured? :naughty: Oh.. Mabye there is some relatives that want you NOT to listen to Mika any more..

Yeah, there was this tall man with brown curly hair and pretty eyes who was standing on the sidewalk handing out samples of this "MFC drug". He gave me one and I'm slowly starting to get addicted to it. :thumbdown:

you mean that sexy thing? He gave me a sample to! And look at me now!!

Then what's the piont with a Mika rehab if no one want's to be cured? :naughty: Oh.. Mabye there is some relatives that want you NOT to listen to Mika any more..

I live in a MFC family so no problems there!!!! Mika is an every day part of my life and entire family!!! It is WILD! :naughty:

I live in a MFC family so no problems there!!!! Mika is an every day part of my life and entire family!!! It is WILD! :naughty:

Can you come and get me?

I have a little brother that is listning to Hip Hop (Like Eminem and 50 cent). He drives me crazy! :thumbdown:

Anyone else notice that thing is getting hotter and hotter every time we see him!!!

:drool: No kiding!

Can you come and get me?

I have a little brother that is listning to Hip Hop (Like Eminem and 50 cent). He drives me crazy! :thumbdown:

I know what are you talking about

My brother listen to reggaeton al day long! is so disturbing he put the same song over and over again, cause he used do that! hears one song like 5 or 6 times!!!! the song ends, and he start it again!! :thumbdown:

I know what are you talking about

My brother listen to reggaeton al day long! is so disturbing he put the same song over and over again, cause he used do that! hears one song like 5 or 6 times!!!! the song ends, and he start it again!! :thumbdown:

That sounds like mine brother! :thumbdown:

And when I'm listening to Mika, or something else that I like, he's shouting at me that I should turn down the volume..

im glad i dnt have any younger sibs. but i have 2 older ones that do the job for annoyance to me. gosh

I'm stuck in the middle :thumbdown:, I have a youger and an older brother, and I'm the only girl!! my two brothers drives me crazy!! and the older one is married, but he still is like a child!

I'm stuck in the middle :thumbdown:, I have a youger and an older brother, and I'm the only girl!! my two brothers drives me crazy!! and the older one is married, but he still is like a child!

my sisters are both in college, one is halfway threw her jr. yr, and the other one starts in the fall, but shes gonna live at home. and she pisses me off all the time, and thinks its all about her, and the older one has a bf in the war, and they are gonna get married, and i cant wait til she leaves! i love my family, cant u tell?

my sisters are both in college, one is halfway threw her jr. yr, and the other one starts in the fall, but shes gonna live at home. and she pisses me off all the time, and thinks its all about her, and the older one has a bf in the war, and they are gonna get married, and i cant wait til she leaves! i love my family, cant u tell?

hahahah :roftl: you really love your sisters!!! haha you're very close!! :roftl:

So am I! I have to elder sisters ( :wub2: ) and one little brother.. He can be the cutest little thing in this world sometimes, but he can be a pain in the... as well!

So am I! I have to elder sisters ( :wub2: ) and one little brother.. He can be the cutest little thing in this world sometimes, but he can be a pain in the... as well!

my little brother has 14 years old so, he is no soooo cute, he used to be sweet like 13 years ago! then he grow hahaha

my little brother has 14 years old so, he is no soooo cute, he used to be sweet like 13 years ago! then he grow hahaha

My brother is 12, five years younger then me.. That is not cute.. :mf_rosetinted: