What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. I got my schedule the beginning of July. It's always depressing when I get it because I know the summer's almost over :(

well i want mine

they havent sent them out, i have band and golf camp (plz, no laughing, my parents force me to do those 2 things) b4 school starts, so this is like my first and last week of summer :S

well i want mine

they havent sent them out, i have band and golf camp (plz, no laughing, my parents force me to do those 2 things) b4 school starts, so this is like my first and last week of summer :S

Aw I'm sorry..that's awful :sad: I would like to be able to play golf though. Are you good?

I still have one last vacation to get in for my birthday before school starts. I can't wait! 8 days until I leave :yay:

Aw I'm sorry..that's awful :sad:

I still have one last vacation to get in for my birthday before school starts. I can't wait! 8 days until I leave :yay:

o thats soo coool

well this is how my week b4 school would of gone

13- go up to tahoe, for my gmas suprise bday

15- come home

17- celebrate my friends bday + LA meet up

18- mika part w/ 2 friends

19- me +2 friends go to borders b4 it opens, get the new TAI cd, have a party, + celebrate my bday a day early

20- go back to school

but i now go to school the day all that starts :crybaby:

o thats soo coool

well this is how my week b4 school would of gone

13- go up to tahoe, for my gmas suprise bday

15- come home

17- celebrate my friends bday + LA meet up

18- mika part w/ 2 friends

19- me +2 friends go to borders b4 it opens, get the new TAI cd, have a party, + celebrate my bday a day early

20- go back to school

but i now go to school the day all that starts :crybaby:

Oh gosh that sucks! I would be so mad! Did your school start later last year?

haha

yuck, school

3 weeks 2 days :stretcher:

I'm on holidays actually

but this project is ultra-mega-important xD

It's very complicated to explain but it has to have around 50-80 pages minimun so...I have to hand it by september and have loads of other things to do, like a work experience thing for school, some drawings for architecture class, read some books, etc so I'm working on the project now, but I have been sitting here for 2 hours and only wrote 2 lines :roftl: guess I get distracted too easily

I'm on holidays actually

but this project is ultra-mega-important xD

It's very complicated to explain but it has to have around 50-80 pages minimun so...I have to hand it by september and have loads of other things to do, like a work experience thing for school, some drawings for architecture class, read some books, etc so I'm working on the project now, but I have been sitting here for 2 hours and only wrote 2 lines :roftl: guess I get distracted too easily

haha i am the same way!! lol wow, that sounds like a lot!