What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm on PerezHilton.com

oo i forgot to go on there today....arrggg i've got so much to do!

i'm eating vanilla icecream becasue musicfreak made me want some...

:naughty:your welcome! what flavor? hah all we had was vaniller and chocolate.....my fav. thing is making it kinda like a smoothie , kinda melted :Mmm:!

trying to finish my outline for an 8 page paper! and working on my latin class:thumbdown:

why would you want to dream about mika?? i dream about him nearly every night even when i don't want to. its like

me: asleep.

mika: hi charlotte!

me:what?

mika:what are we gonna do this time?

me: go 'way. i'm trying to sleep.

mika: but i always annoy you in your dreams.

me: go annoy pianogirlsammy!! i think she'd appreciate it more.

mika: no. i'm annoying you.

Going to clean :thumbdown:

Eeek...have fun.

oo i forgot to go on there today....arrggg i've got so much to do!

I haven't been on there in a bit- I got bored and looked up Christain Bale (for obvious reasons), Alex Rodriguez, Cristaiano Ronaldo and Katy Perry. Don't ask me why I chose those stars, but I did.

google-ing "how to make yourself dream something specific'

like, i dont know...maybe.... MIKA?!?!?!?

You know what I just Googled? You know those shirts that are flesh coloured but it looks like you're wearing tattoos. Those.

super random!

well i was just online at my favorite store in the world. they jsut got a new shipment of skinny leg jeans. cant wait, becuase i might go tommorow! all different colors!

YAY!!! welll moms not feeling good, and if shes not by tommorow its a no go : (

but its ok, she said sometime this week! well see!

May I ask which store?

YEAH WHATS THE DEAL WITH CHRISTIAN BALE?!!? HE GOT ARRESTED?!?!

Well his mom and sister said that he assaulted them. But that was a day before the premiere of The Dark Knight and they went to the police a dau after the incident (which was the day of the premiere). He was arrested or something and was at the police station for 4 hours. He wasn't charged with anything. But the investigation is still going on and he has to go back to the police station in September.

You can either Google it. Or go on Perez Hilton.

read it on google. sorry, but im not too big on perez hilton. a little too negative.

i know hes a big mika supporter, but hes quite negative often. hehe, im jsut a very positive person!

Nah- that's fine, everyone has their own preferences. But if I'm not mistaken, Perez in on Bale's side.

He can be negative sometimes- but so can I and everyone else, we are human afterall. Some of the stuff that we writes just makes me laugh sometimes.

read it on google. sorry, but im not too big on perez hilton. a little too negative.

i know hes a big mika supporter, but hes quite negative often. hehe, im jsut a very positive person!

haha, i'm a positive person on almost anything except celebs...i just don't like them so i like to see them get made fun of:naughty: i know it sounds awful!