• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here :naughty:

But it's still stuck in my head! :roftl:

I know!!! It's turned off but it's annoyingly wonderful (if that even makes sense) how much I like that song. Even though I don't have the slightest idea what he's saying and the only words I know are, "Aux Champs-Elysées"...and that's what's in my head right now:roftl:

I know!!! It's turned off but it's annoyingly wonderful (if that even makes sense) how much I like that song. Even though I don't have the slightest idea what he's saying and the only words I know are, "Aux Champs-Elysées"...and that's what's in my head right now:roftl:

:naughty:

You should memorize the lyrics and then sing it around everywhere and people will think you're cool 'cause you know french :naughty:

Satya82 recommended the hot chai latte to me. So that's what I'm gonna get. Though I'm used to ordering a small/medium/large of a drink and don't know all the Starbucks jargon. But since I'm going with a friend, I'll make her help me:naughty:

Ooohh, I'll order him then haha

my fav. is Tazo Chai frappacino or expresso....or i think it's triple chocolate frappacino yummmy!

Yeah it is...

It's a museum of rare, crazy scientific things. It has body parts that are rare and rare cases of diseases. Skeletons of giants and dwarves and stuff... It's insane. Really interesting though.

http://www.muttermuseum.org/

wow....that's awsome!!! i wanna goooo!:punk: wow i'm creepy:naughty:

:naughty:

You should memorize the lyrics and then sing it around everywhere and people will think you're cool 'cause you know french :naughty:

Oooh, I should:roftl: Not only will I appear to know French but it'll appear as if I can sing in French. Now I'm not saying that I can sing well...

am i the only one who finds the hat on this smiley:yay: really funny? everytime the little whistle thing goes in the hat falls down:roftl:

yes this is really what i think about when i'm bored:mf_rosetinted:

my fav is actually a passion ice tea lemonade (sweetened w/ velencia)

Oooh...sounds nice

ooo that sounds delic! i've only ever tried two things:blush-anim-cl:i'm not very adventurous.

Well, I've never had anything from there so you're ahead of me already:roftl:

Do you really wanna know?? :lmfao:

I'm just talkingto some friends on msn, and we are really tired!! It's alot of.. :chkn: -talk x)

hahaaha hahaha

am i the only one who finds the hat on this smiley:yay: really funny? everytime the little whistle thing goes in the hat falls down:roftl:

:roftl:

Oooh...sounds nice

its yum!

i didnt think it was funny till you pointed out the hat thing :naughty: