• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Her comment:

"My mom just told me Ryan Seacrest was bitten by a shark"

She was right.

Hence me saying "Apparently yes, he did get bitten." And posing the link.

:wink2::original:

haha nice

New York! I'm leaving tomorrow :biggrin2:

yay! i totally 4got! have an amazing time!

watchin Sweeney Todd:punk:

hehe i love that movie

has anyone seen the musical Sweeney Todd....like on broadway? what happens to Johanna and the guy?!? do they run away? and is the little boy telling the story, because one theory on the play was that the boy was supposed to be in an insane assylum and the story was from his perspective.

just wonderin:bleh:

has anyone seen the musical Sweeney Todd....like on broadway? what happens to Johanna and the guy?!? do they run away? and is the little boy telling the story, because one theory on the play was that the boy was supposed to be in an insane assylum and the story was from his perspective.

just wonderin:bleh:

i havent seen it, but in 5th grade, i was in the Drama, lol (not a musical) and they died i believe. lol ya, we killed them, lo,

i havent seen it, but in 5th grade, i was in the Drama, lol (not a musical) and they died i believe. lol ya, we killed them, lo,

so you guys just got excited and decided to go on a killing spree? :roftl:

or was everyone that bad of actor that you didn't want them to show up in the rest of the show?:roftl:

:mf_lustslow:i love that store! i'm wearing a dress from there right now actually...haha, except i got at a thrift store for 6$:naughty:

I've never been there but when downtown, a friend told me they sell nice stuff for cheap (as we walked by the store) and I see some NICE stuff that I like.

I've never been there but when downtown, a friend told me they sell nice stuff for cheap (as we walked by the store) and I see some NICE stuff that I like.

i got a whole bunch of stuff for like 15$ including a pair of silver shoes:mf_lustslow:only 5$! not exactly like mika's but close enough! but they have this one partof the store where a pound of clothes costs like 1.50$