New Mika blog (By him!!!)

sariflor

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finally a sign of aliveness from mika... lol :biggrin2:

i know, right. i thought he was dead and a robot mika was taking his place. that is a good theory tho, imagine that! a robot mika, who could sing like mika and everything, but when we poured beer on him he malfunctions and died. that would be interesting.

That is correct. I'm not excited, I'm telling you to be excited. You're not doing a good enough job......:naughty:

Oh that's right. Don't want you to get too excited do we Babs....we don't want broken bones. =]

Oh...excitement...um.....*shuts eyes and tenses body* nope, can't remember what that feels like.

Oh wait!

:yay:

is that it? kinda?

omg! i know, right? where is david? i miss him, i havent seen him!

he found an island off the coast of Mexico :mf_rosetinted:

LOL sorry, that was uber bad. The MFC might shut down from him compulsive over excited posts LOL

i am still shaking about the fact that he is with in an hour from me, he mentioned terminal 5, and the fact that i COULD have seen him tonight if my parents had let me go to the city by myself, walk to the train station, met lucy, and waited for him to leave the venue!

he found an island off the coast of Mexico :mf_rosetinted:

LOL sorry, that was uber bad. The MFC might shut down from him compulsive over excited posts LOL

haha, no thats funny. my science teacher was talking about a shark attack the was near an island near mexico and i randomly said outloud "omg! that might have been billy brown!" and she was like ":shocked:"

haha, no thats funny. my science teacher was talking about a shark attack the was near an island near mexico and i randomly said outloud "omg! that might have been billy brown!" and she was like ":shocked:"

LMFAO! :roftl:

I've got an itchy scalp, does it mean we are related?

maybe! who knows!!! anything is possible! :bleh:

i wanted to look at your beautiful picture album last night & i couldn't find it... where is it?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THIS IS SO COOL!

He's in the US?!

HOW I wish I knew that?

I used to live in CT...I wonder where he is...

:woot_jump:

Its not overboard...I'm excited! I haven't been on in a week and I picked a great day to come back on!

Ok this diserves another one of my posts!!!!:naughty:

MIKA, EVERY SINGLE LATINAMERICAN MFCER IS THRILLED ROLLING EVRYWHERE IN THEIR FLOORS, JUMPING FROM WALL TO WALL (yeah i know it's almost impossible) WE CAN'T STUDY THINKING OF THIS NEWS!!!

You must tell us the dates pronto!!!

Thank you!!!!

spy here a bit ok?