New Mika blog (By him!!!)

sariflor

As I started searching through the internet and going through comments and messages on myspace as well as spying into various forums(the latter always being a bit of a dangerous activity), it became clear to me that I needed to write something and let people know what I'm up to.

This kinda tickled me I must say :roftl:

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to start building the new site really soon and we will be looking for your help. So keep your eyes peeled for how you can get involved.

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

are you sure FD???

i thought he was referring to MIKASOUNDS as HIS site....don't you think?

and maybe WE as MFC will be part of it...........:wink2:

just wait for definite news...if we start speculating now.........argh!!!

save us all that grief (as christine says....)!!! please!

I thought Mika was referring to mikasounds.com too. But Freddie knows a bit more than us about the contents of the official-post we're still waiting for...:wink2:

To be really honest, I like it very much that he has written a personal blog but I don't want to get too excited. Mika has mentioned some great ideas before (podcasts, ep) that didn't come true (yet). :ap_rosetinted:

But the "à bientôt" is a reason to hope for more goodies.

I'm crazy enough to have considered it, but the show was sold out. I was out late tonight, however, and I kept my eyes open for any signs of Mika!!

Jack, if you see this, hope you're well. I enjoyed chatting with you while waiting on line for Mika's show at Terminal 5!

Me too! Are you coming to the NYC June meet up? I am thinking of dropping by!

--Jack

I thought Mika was referring to mikasounds.com too. But Freddie knows a bit more than us about the contents of the official-post we're still waiting for...:wink2:

To be really honest, I like it very much that he has written a personal blog but I don't want to get too excited. Mika has mentioned some great ideas before (podcasts, ep) that didn't come true (yet). :ap_rosetinted:

But the "à bientôt" is a reason to hope for more goodies.

This is very very true!!!

I would suggest we take everything Mika promises with a little pinch of salt; I don't mean distrust him, but just not expect too much too soon.

(I'm thinking of 'previous' here - the EP for example, yes the one that doesn't exist yet nor probably ever will :fisch:)

I'm still encouraged by the blog, though.

See perfect :punk:

Just time for you to go to Madrid eat fancy rice dishes and drink larger:biggrin2:

FREDDIESDOUBLE!!!!! :shocked:

i've just realized...no gigs for YOU in july?:shocked:

don't you want to sip some sangria with us in the heat of madrid nights??

pretty please?? :wink2:

edit

i forgot hamsterjam/paris maybe???

FREDDIESDOUBLE!!!!! :shocked:

i've just realized...no gigs for YOU in july?:shocked:

don't you want to sip some sangria with us in the heat of madrid nights??

pretty please?? :wink2:

edit

i forgot hamsterjam/paris maybe???

Yesss Im in discussions with the elf , now I have tickets for Holland and Paris too .. so its a matter of how and when

Its no secret that Madrid is my most fav city in the world :wub2:

:woot_jump:He's alive!

Oh and its so cool that he likes tegan and sara, they're really good! :thumb_yello: You really should check their music! (my favourites are back in your head, walking with a ghost and you wouldn't like me)

haha and I like the part of his hair :D

So Freddie, does this mean that you are part of this "small team" that he has formed?:biggrin2: (therefore, giving him the ability to know exactly how "dangerous" we all are) But in a good way of course,lol, because only you would know how to help indulge our basic activities that borderline on insanity :naughty:

Btw, haha, Mika's such a little hipster... he keeps promoting acts that everyone* has been listening to for a while... Well, I'm sure he actually starts listening to them at the same time, but he only gets around to posting stuff later, so it's amusing. And then everyone else scrambles to see who these people are.

--Jack

*by "everyone" I mean "hipsters," obvs.

** Hurrah for Freddie's involvement!

<Invents time machine and fast forwards 6 months , looks back and says told you so>

:fisch:

:naughty: hey I never said I didn't believe YOU...just that I don't believe Mika :naughty:..no I didn't say that either...not exactly :wink2:.

It shall come to pass :biggrin2:

Bloody typical... I go to bed and completely miss this... :(

Oh well .... was lovely to read that he'd posted... I might even send him a message myself on myspace .... never have before... :)

Really hope this won't be a flash in the pan, as it's a nice touch to hear from him personally.

Bloody typical... I go to bed and completely miss this... :(

Oh well .... was lovely to read that he'd posted... I might even send him a message myself on myspace .... never have before... :)

Really hope this won't be a flash in the pan, as it's a nice touch to hear from him personally.

i also only read it today as i went to sleep early yesterday. but isn't reading about Mika's itchy scalp a perfect way to start a new day? :naughty:

Yes well... I still think it's unfair of Freddie to tease us.... cos' he can say I TOLD YOU SO whenever.. cos' he knows what's in the Official Post .... we don't .... :crybaby:

Tease... Tease... Tease... :wub2:

Me loves you really.... :)

I would suggest we take everything Mika promises with a little pinch of salt; I don't mean distrust him, but just not expect too much too soon.

(I'm thinking of 'previous' here - the EP for example, yes the one that doesn't exist yet nor probably ever will :fisch:)

*coughAustralia,NZandAsiatourcough*

People just trust and listen to the Freddie yup yup :biggrin2:

Suspense... I just hope it won't be too prolonged or breed too much disappointment.

<Invents time machine and fast forwards 6 months , looks back and says told you so> :fisch:

The Tardis, perhaps? :wink2:

Oh, and yeah, we did put the map upside down.:naughty:

1865001104.jpg

Technically that is the right way: the magnetic North Pole is in Antarctica. :bleh: