Mika is getting a caricature!

tauruslady

If its been posted, mods can delete.

I was reading the Irish daily Star again today, and once again I found some Mika!:biggrin2:

This looks really cool! I typed it out and and took pics from my camera(sorry I have no scanner):blush-anim-cl:

So here it is:

Niall's Art has a lot of caricature

Celebrities queue up to have portrait done

He's Irelands most famous caricature artist-but Niall O'Loughlin got a shock when he was approached by none other than pop superstar Mika.

Niall- who's work will appear at the Stars exhibition at St. Stepehen's Green shopping centre this weekend - is currently working on a portrait of the Grace Kelly singer.

The artist explains how he landed the commission. "I met him at the Oxegen festival last year where I held an exhibition in the VIP area for the bands.

Happy <( I dunno why they wrote that):naughty:

He approached me and said he's love me to do a painting of himself".

And Niall revealed, "He seemed really down to earth, almost shy, and was only happy to pose for photos for me".

This Sunday's stars exhibition at 12 noon in the famous Green Galllery in the shopping centre also features work by Mark Baker, Ed Chapman and William Mulhall.

They're all highly regarded in the art world and Niall's last show was sold out, so be sure to arrive early to view his work.

Nialls only complaint at the moment is that he doesn't have enough time to do his own stuff.

"It's almost impossible to turn down commissions when they come in", he says.

"You have to pay the bills!"

Niall's past work as displayed on the Late Late Show- includes porraits of Bono, Collin Farrell, Roy Keane and Britney Spears.

His new work includes everyone from Ronny Drew to Wayne Rooney, so all in all there will be something for everyone to enjoy this Sunday.

SL270846.jpg

SL270847.jpg

I hope this means he'll come back to Ireland again!!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great if he played Ireland again, had a ticket for last year, but couldn't get over. Love going to Dublin, most of my cousins live there.

Cool! Although I'm already doing manga styled comics of him and his management and shizz! DUDE - STOP STEALING MY (or Danika's :fisch:) IDEAS AND JUST HIRE ME!!! (and Danika :fisch:)

:ap_rosetinted:

T4P!

Did you just stole my idea of him hiring me? Look at the post above du:mf_rosetinted:

Well he'll have to come to Ireland to collect it won't he? :wink2::D

Niall..erm.. can't find his passport.. :fisch:... :naughty:

yeah, he'll have to come here to collect it:fisch:

but I am really tempted to go to that exhibition on Sunday.....just in case:fisch:

wanna go?!

(and yeah I'm serious)

:naughty: