Mika is getting a caricature!

tauruslady

It would be great if he played Ireland again, had a ticket for last year, but couldn't get over. Love going to Dublin, most of my cousins live there.

come to the exhibition....in case he shows up!!

really, he might.....I wish!:naughty:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, he'll have to come here to collect it:fisch:

but I am really tempted to go to that exhibition on Sunday.....just in case:fisch:

wanna go?!

(and yeah I'm serious)

:naughty:

I'd really love to if I didn't have 4 exams next week :sad::thumbdown:

Why couldn't it have been the Sunday after?! :mad3:

thx for sharing: that was one cute news! :bleh:

may be part of his new creativity plan..? :blink: one never knows with him.. :fisch:

or maybe he just wants to hang it over his fireplace at home :biggrin2:

:sneaky2: pfft is none of the artwork of him that his fans have given him not good enough then huh I can't draw for toffee lol but hell if he came and asked me personally and posed for photos n stuff I am sure I could come up with one hell of a good stick man.... of course it might take me a few months to perfects it's stick like proportions, but I don't mind that kind of effort for big M he is worth it to me after all :naughty: and I don't mind him hanging around my place all the time till it's done :wink2:

:sneaky2: pfft is none of the artwork of him that his fans have given him not good enough then huh I can't draw for toffee lol but hell if he came and asked me personally and posed for photos n stuff I am sure I could come up with one hell of a good stick man.... of course it might take me a few months to perfects it's stick like proportions, but I don't mind that kind of effort for big M he is worth it to me after all :naughty: and I don't mind him hanging around my place all the time till it's done :wink2:

I was just thinking that some of the fan art is just as good......

LMAOOOO oh Viv, you never fail to make me laugh :roftl: :roftl:

Excellent Google whoring! :thumb_yello:

And, whaddaya know. We all have something in common with Mika. We all like staring at pictures of his pretty face, and apparently, so does he. :naughty:

actually i looked up the artist and since i couldn't see anything about mika on his sight i googled "mika caricature" and voila! lol no caricature of mika (but some pics lol but i guess i was google whoring lol)

mana... i was looking at your reply to mika's blog, it is so well categorized and easy to read! no wonder you did excellent gig reports lol

p.s. i bet your sock drawer is all nice and tidy too! hahahaha:roftl:

since i took 5 years in arts when i was going to school (a convent, be jealous :bleh:) with all my experience, you may want to invest in a ruler and a stencil of premade circles... it will help cut time in 1/2. :thumb_yello:

(oh wait.. that defeits the purpose doesn't it?) :naughty:

I was just thinking that some of the fan art is just as good......

you are right babs... some of the fan art is really nice. some of them are very talented. i don't know if i'd have the time or patience to do anything.

also photography is also a form of art, i know you excell at that category.

i've seen your work, i'm a huge fan of yours.:thumb_yello:

Cool! Although I'm already doing manga styled comics of him and his management and shizz! DUDE - STOP STEALING MY (or Danika's :fisch:) IDEAS AND JUST HIRE ME!!! (and Danika :fisch:)

:ap_rosetinted:

T4P!

Good girl, I taught you well :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2::naughty:

Cool! Although I'm already doing manga styled comics of him and his management and shizz! DUDE - STOP STEALING MY (or Danika's :fisch:) IDEAS AND JUST HIRE ME!!! (and Danika :fisch:)

:ap_rosetinted:

T4P!

Oh , while I remember Caz, the thing you did for Jemma's birthday was just fantastic! We told her to frame it. Work of art!