An Earring?

Pam Travers

Am I not listen worthy?:mf_rosetinted:

of course, not, you are definitly listen worthy:wink2:, I just mean that Mika should try and think for himself, rather than just go from what all of us want him to be.

he's great just being himself I think.:)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, somebody stepped on his foot? He is just like us being shy sometimes, and then out of nowhere we are the most outgoing people. An earring? Don't know what it looked like, but he probably looked good with it. Glad he is sticking with wearing what he wants.:punk:

OMG! If I were that person at Tegan and Sara and I saw Mika, I would have went up and asked Mika to dance or something, haha! Or kick the person that stepped on his foot.

its not about what he should wear or not, its about saying that a huge rapalike diamond into your ear is ****ing ridiculous, who else does that? david beckham and p diddy? but hey thats him, not us, maybe it was money shaped $ and maybe he had the necklace to match it $ lmao who knows

I don't see that being ridiculous at all:blink:

I mean maybe he felt like doing something different, what's wrong with that? and I don't think it matters who else wears an earring like that, Mika has a right to wear what he wants.

and just thinking, we haven't even seen this earring:lmao: :naughty:

its not about what he should wear or not, its about saying that a huge rapalike diamond into your ear is ****ing ridiculous, who else does that? david beckham and p diddy? but hey thats him, not us, maybe it was money shaped $ and maybe he had the necklace to match it $ lmao who knows

Again, we don't know how big it was, so we can't say that it looked ridiculous.

Why actually is it ridiculous... because you personally think it is and don't want him to wear it... well sorry it's got nothing to do with you... Mika as an Individual has the right to wear what he likes... You make yourself sound as stupid as the record people telling him what music he must make... good job he didn't listen to them either...

Mika wear what you bloody well like :thumb_yello:

Again, we don't know how big it was, so we can't say that it looked ridiculous.

I agree:thumb_yello:

The blog only says he was wearing a sort of diamond earring, it doesn't say it was huge or something.

I like men wearing an earring, my hubby does and it looks :wub2:

yeah, it might have looked really nice on him for all we know:)

i DO know i'm a PITA now (sorry yop, don't want to use yr noble title)..

but

can we have the link to that blog? :wink2:

is this a sort of 'mika goes to India'.............? :wink2:

ok

now shoot me!:naughty:

:rocket::sniper::hunter:

quite frankly, i dont care if mika has an earring or not, or if its huge or small or if its real or if its one of them cubic zirconium thingy ma bob, im sure it looks gorgeously cute any way and mika will allways be absaloutly, positively DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so there.:punk::mf_lustslow::wub2::roftl::naughty:

We can say it looked recockulous though. :mf_rosetinted:

Ha ha, until I see a pic I'm reserving any judgement.LOL!

I personally don't have a problem with guys wearing earrings, long as no one expects me to put holes in mine, I'm fine with it.

Umm - we're seriously discussing something from somebody's blog? Isn't it worth finding out if it's true first?

yeah, it probably isn't after all this:lmao:

Its an earring!!(that we haven't even seen!):lmfao:

oh how I love the MFC:naughty:

Lord no, we have to discuss something in these drought-ridden times.:ap_rosetinted:

as always :naughty:

yes, pierced ear is left. though he may come home a totally new man from the US, from what we know: wearing a pair of gipsy like earrings, diamond or not, and having dyed his hair of blue. :fisch:*god forbids..* :naughty:

Ha ha, until I see a pic I'm reserving any judgement.LOL!

I personally don't have a problem with guys wearing earrings, long as no one expects me to put holes in mine, I'm fine with it.

:shocked: Why would you want to put holes in your guy? :roftl:

Lord no, we have to discuss something in these drought-ridden times.:ap_rosetinted:

Well go and make up something more interesting then :naughty:

yes, pierced ear is left. though he may come home a totally new man from the US, from what we know: wearing a pair of gipsy like earrings, diamond or not, and having dyed his hair of blue. :fisch:*god forbids..* :naughty:

Or even - shock horror, with his hair slicked back, wearing a peach polo shirt! :shocked:

blue hair!:lmao:

I doubt if that'd go down to well with his itchy scalp:naughty: :bleh: