An Earring?

Pam Travers

Yeah, I can't imagine my friend is a fan, I haven't discussed it with him, but he's just not the type.....

i see. turkish ppl doesn't get him really. everybody like justin timberlake, or even tokio hotel:blink:

eeew!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i see. turkish ppl doesn't get him really. everybody like justin timberlake, or even tokio hotel:blink:

eeew!

my friend listens to turkish music, its difficult for me, moroccan and lebanese music are easier for me to listen to like fairouz for instance but turkish pop is really hard for me

my friend listens to turkish music, its difficult for me, moroccan and lebanese music are easier for me to listen to like fairouz for instance but turkish pop is really hard for me

:roftl:

you are really polite:naughty:

actually turkish pop is sucks:naughty:

even i can't stand it:bleh:

:roftl::

ok ok it sucks to death:

:roftl::roftl:

ok.. i'm off now. it's midnight here in "turkey":naughty:

i have to go to work tomorrow:thumbdown:

see you then

:huglove:

eeew!

I have the same prob in my country!!!! they r either into those JT types or Rappers :thumbdown: You would think because of our culture, with carnival and all they would be more appreciative of mika's theatrics but i dunno.

I've managed to get a few to like Mika's music and i try to get them to join cause i rant about MFC and Mika etc but as one friend told me "I like Mika but I'm not going to let him run my life" :blink: I dunno wat she means by that :roftl:

really:shocked::shocked:

oh my god turkishs are everywhere (but MFC:thumbdown:)

yey for Turkish people! (I is half turkish, but you already know that).. anyway.. Mika and earring?.. Hmm.. not sure what to make of that.. but I did make a bit of a repulsed face when I read about it, so I guess that's got to say something :fisch:

A diamond earring? Well, if he wants to wear one, then let him! It's his ear... He can do what ever he wants with it. We obviously decide what we wear, so why can't he...

I hope he doesn't come on here and read that some didn't like it and he stops wearing it.. I'd feel bad if what we said made him stop doing what he wants.. Like with the Billy Brown story at gigs..

Well anyways, Aww! Mika at Tegan and Sara! I would die if I saw him mingled in a crowd of non-famous people.. It would make me feel more connected with him :wub2:

Thanks Pam!

I completely agree with Laurel by the way. :wink2:

I'm near London and used to work with him but still keep in touch.

It's quite a cosmopolitan place, London, Indian people, Turkish people even me, sometimes. Oh and few Lebanese.:wink2:

:naughty::naughty: I misread that last word at first and thought you said "and a few lesbians" :lmao: I mean ...how ridiculous.

:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

046-1.jpg

Not too shabby....could be worse!:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

so wait is it true that in england it's the opposite ears. in america, left ear means gay, but is it really different across the ocean? or is it just a rumor? oh well if he put it on the straight side, i guess it goes along with the whole 'mika's getting married' thing:naughty:

GRRRR ME AND LUCY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE IF ONLY IT WASNT FOR MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so i was watching live in cartoon motion a couple of days ago and my mom was like "is that an ear peircing?!?!??! i was like nahhhhhhhhhhh mika wouldnt get an ear piercing lol but could it be:shocked: he really does have one!:shocked:

okay i give up with all these rumors! i mean i think i'll wait till i see an actual pic of him!

remember when perez mentioned that mika got a haircut! i mean it was true but i think some exaggerated (goin' bald...:blink:)

i will wait....but not patiently:naughty:

well i found this on a blog...

"yesterday my sister and i went to see tegan and sara and we saw mika, the singer of grace kelly, in the crowd, he looked pretty shy, a boy even stepped on his feet and he didnt react or anything...anyway we didn´t pay much attention since we were too excited for the gig to begin, xxxx and i were started to jump around long before the gig had begun, lol we couldn´t wait, I forgot to say something about mika, xxx made me notice it and it is pretty weird, he was wearing a sort of diamond earring on his right ear, it looked horrid but it must be very trendy in Europe we assumed,lol..."

does anyone know anything about this "sort of diamond earring"????!!!!!because honestly im pretty shocked, and btw its not trendy at all here as they are assuming...lol, come on, how could it be??

These blogs you find really are quite interesting. Where oh where do you find them?:naughty:Not falling for this again!

046-1.jpg

Not too shabby....could be worse!:naughty:

He looks high, no wonder those poor girls were shocked. Might also explain why he gave no reaction when someone stepped on his foot.:mf_rosetinted: