This One's For Us Girls Part 25

xlindee

*cough cough* well I'm not your typical Londoner fan :fisch:

Aw, but at least you'll get to see some MFCers at Amsterdam? Well, probably a lot actually :naughty: I'm gonna really miss all the queuing and hanging out before the concert starts :tears:

yeah...there'll be lots of Mfcers,but I would have loved to be with italians,as well...

and don't worry!I bet he'll do another concert there sooner than you might think!

goodnight!:bye:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...there'll be lots of Mfcers,but I would have loved to be with italians,as well...

and don't worry!I bet he'll do another concert there sooner than you might think!

goodnight!:bye:

I understand.. just wait til the italian dates, and maybe I'll be there too :das:

Yeah, hopefully *crosses fingers*

Night night!! x x

Why are there no gigs for the UK :crybaby: It was so nice seeing him for a minute infront of me on Thursday, how do I cope waiting til like.. autumn for a gig? Or anyone for that matter :tears: Mika pleeeeease.. I sound like a real cry baby :roftl: But in all seriousness :tears: Mika :tears:

I have a strange feeling there won't be anything this year. I will try and go to another concert.

I have a strange feeling there won't be anything this year. I will try and go to another concert.

Really? I think there might be something, at least.. maybe not tour dates, but maybe a sort of one-off thing.

I think it would be during uni time and I can't get down to London at that time. Oh well, I think I will see The Hoosiers.

Might be, but we'll just have to wait and see, but I do hope it'll be at a convenient time. I wanted to see them live, they seemed pretty good when I saw them performing a few songs. I just want to go as many gigs possible before I grow old, I'd hate to regret not doing certain things.

Might be, but we'll just have to wait and see, but I do hope it'll be at a convenient time. I wanted to see them live, they seemed pretty good when I saw them performing a few songs. I just want to go as many gigs possible before I grow old, I'd hate to regret not doing certain things.

They're touring in October :fisch:

I won't try to influence your decision but I think it would be fun.

It's ok I don't mind.. I don't get persuaded easily anyway, unless you give me an extremely good reason to go :naughty: I'll have to see how much money I have though, ah crap I was supposed to buy tickets to see Alphabeat still haven't bought them yet :doh:

It's ok I don't mind.. I don't get persuaded easily anyway, unless you give me an extremely good reason to go :naughty: I'll have to see how much money I have though, ah crap I was supposed to buy tickets to see Alphabeat still haven't bought them yet :doh:

When are they touring??

When are they touring??

I don't know if it's a tour date, but they're doing a gig in London in June. On the day of my exam, so I guess it'll be a way of relaxing after the stress of my first one, then 3 more to go *bites nails nervously*. Do you like them?

I don't know if it's a tour date, but they're doing a gig in London in June. On the day of my exam, so I guess it'll be a way of relaxing after the stress of my first one, then 3 more to go *bites nails nervously*. Do you like them?

You only have 4 exams? That's lucky. I've only heard Fascination and it's a fun song. I have it on my mp3 player.

You only have 4 exams? That's lucky. I've only heard Fascination and it's a fun song. I have it on my mp3 player.

Well I already did my art exam and my italian oral, so have 4 left now. Yeah it's good, I heard their new song once but I need to listen to it a bit more to get into it, I guess I should listen to their album cos I like singing along to songs when I see the band live, otherwise I don't know what to do with myself lol.

Well I already did my art exam and my italian oral, so have 4 left now. Yeah it's good, I heard their new song once but I need to listen to it a bit more to get into it, I guess I should listen to their album cos I like singing along to songs when I see the band live, otherwise I don't know what to do with myself lol.

Good luck with them.

I always buy the album before I see a band or singer. It isn't worth going for two or three songs.

Good luck with them.

I always buy the album before I see a band or singer. It isn't worth going for two or three songs.

Yeah precisely. And you kind of feel out of place anyway when everyone else knows the words to the songs and you don't:naughty: That's how I felt with Scouting For Girls, I bought their album but didn't have time to listen to it properly.

Yeah precisely. And you kind of feel out of place anyway when everyone else knows the words to the songs and you don't:naughty: That's how I felt with Scouting For Girls, I bought their album but didn't have time to listen to it properly.

All their songs sound the same to me. Was the SFG gig seated? I've only ever been to one concert and I knew all the words anyway. I've just bought The Hoosiers album and it's really good.

All their songs sound the same to me. Was the SFG gig seated? I've only ever been to one concert and I knew all the words anyway. I've just bought The Hoosiers album and it's really good.

I can see why, but I still enjoy them :naughty: Yeah they were seated, I thought I had bought the standing ones, obviously not :thumbdown:

Would that be the Mika concert? :naughty: It's amazing that even for the new songs we still know the words :naughty: Is it? I downloaded theiralbum but never got round to listening to it yet.

I can see why, but I still enjoy them :naughty: Yeah they were seated, I thought I had bought the standing ones, obviously not :thumbdown:

Would that be the Mika concert? :naughty: It's amazing that even for the new songs we still know the words :naughty: Is it? I downloaded theiralbum but never got round to listening to it yet.

Yes, of course it was. He's the only artist I've ever liked enough to go and see. :naughty:(and to spend alot of money on cd's and merchandise:naughty:) You should listen to it. It's great.

I'm off to bed now. Hopefully you'll be here tomorrow. :naughty:

Goodnight xxx

Yes, of course it was. He's the only artist I've ever liked enough to go and see. :naughty:(and to spend alot of money on cd's and merchandise:naughty:) You should listen to it. It's great.

I'm off to bed now. Hopefully you'll be here tomorrow. :naughty:

Goodnight xxx

Same, and would willingly spend money to see him more than... 10 times :naughty: Ok I will do :thumb_yello:

I hope so too *crosses fingers* Night night!! x x