This One's For Us Girls Part 25

xlindee

Really? Why only when it's cold? Lol.

Yum, I love pineapples and peaches :wub2:

stupid money, if only it grew on trees *sigh*

because are the only fruits which cut my appetite :naughty:

they are great and juicy !:wub2:

Yes we wouldn't go to work or school anymore !

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to gooo, I'm going to take a shower (as fast as i can cos i dont want to pollute or damage the earth or animals.. :no:)

but ermm

i wont come back till tomorrow :tears:

cos its aaaaaaaaaaall in the hands of a bitter bitter man :tears:

byee! :huglove: x

@VANESSA; GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!! :woot_jump:

I have to gooo, I'm going to take a shower (as fast as i can cos i dont want to pollute or damage the earth or animals.. :no:)

but ermm

Thank you !!!!!I'm so nervous !

Goodnight !xxx

London was great! :thumb_yello: We've seen a lot and the weather was quite good. But the hotel-room was very hot and noisy and so I could'nt sleep a lot. That's the reason why I'm tired. And I'm a bit depressed cause the trip is already over. :boxed: I wish I could stay in London for a longer time.....

Oh yes I forgot you went to London :doh: So what did you see this time? Did you get to see what you wanted? what hotel did you stay at? Aw maybe next time eh? :bleh: Glad you enjoyed it though :wink2:

I'm going to an interview tomorrow for a magazine !:punk:

Really? Why?:shocked:

Cool:punk:

but ermm

i wont come back till tomorrow

cos its aaaaaaaaaaall in the hands of a bitter bitter man :

bye bye celeste! :huglove:

Indeed it would be, I guess money wouldn't be worth much though if it did. But it's nice just having money on you.

I don't have a problem with that at the moment. I'll be skint come September though.

but ermm

Goodnight xxx

London was great! :thumb_yello: We've seen a lot and the weather was quite good. But the hotel-room was very hot and noisy and so I could'nt sleep a lot. That's the reason why I'm tired. And I'm a bit depressed cause the trip is already over. :boxed: I wish I could stay in London for a longer time.....

I want to go so much. I'm glad you had a great time. The weather could be better though.

because are the only fruits which cut my appetite :naughty:

they are great and juicy !:wub2:

Yes we wouldn't go to work or school anymore !

Aah right :naughty:

Yeah they are, yummmmyyy :wub2:

Precisely :bleh: woop

i said that i miss you :bleh:

i'm fine,thanks!

Why are you depressed?

it's kinda rice..with force meat and vegetables..:naughty:

Thank you! It's nice to hear that someone miss me. :blush-anim-cl: Unfortunately I haven't the time to be here every day. But I'll try to drop in from time to time. :thumb_yello:

but ermm

Goodnight! :huglove:

Thank you! It's nice to hear that someone miss me. :blush-anim-cl: Unfortunately I haven't the time to be here every day. But I'll try to drop in from time to time. :thumb_yello:

you're welcome!:wink2: it's just really sad if you meet people here and later they don't come here and i can't meet them.. :no:

ok! :biggrin2:

you didn't answered about depression..

and when i hear mika every time i'm not hungry anymore :naughty::wub2:

except from some fruits !did you ever taste papaya ?

I know how you feel :naughty: Especially when I think back of the good memories and my tummy goes funny, then I lose my appetite :naughty: Great way of losing weight isn't it lol.

Nope, I haven't, I've only tried papaya lip balm, but that's not the same thing:naughty:

I know how you feel :naughty: Especially when I think back of the good memories and my tummy goes funny, then I lose my appetite :naughty: Great way of losing weight isn't it lol.

Nope, I haven't, I've only tried papaya lip balm, but that's not the same thing:naughty:

You're right !

Luckily he appeared in our way !but unfortunately chocolate ,cakes and croissants were invented !:naughty::bleh:

the one from Body Shop right ?

I tried that one too !:naughty:

Oh yes I forgot you went to London :doh: So what did you see this time? Did you get to see what you wanted? what hotel did you stay at? Aw maybe next time eh? :bleh: Glad you enjoyed it though :wink2:

Unfortunately it was too short. But I've seen a lot: Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Greenwich, etc..... The Hotel was "City Continental" in Earl's Court. Maybe in august I'll come to London again... :wink2: