This One's For Us Girls Part 25

xlindee

I only saw a pink door but it was closed... :naughty:

I think I'll could for some days in the week between the 23th and the 30th of August. :thumb_yello:

Well.. it wouldn't be open now would it :naughty:Did you look downstairs as well? Cos that's where you should be aiming for :fisch:

Yeah I should be in London then :wink2: Woop, it'll be so exciting, or I get excited too easily :naughty:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they distroy our body bitches !:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna put it in the suitcase very safe but my sis is crazy !!:blink::roftl:

I'm off now guys !Goodnight :bye:

And they taste so good!! Damn :fish:

Yes, yes she is :roftl:

night. night!! x x

:roftl::roftl: Nothing we haven't suffered before then.

No, yeah precisely :naughty: But it'd be worse fainting outside the open door as to fainting at home infront of the computer :naughty: Not unless the knight in shining armour comes to save the day :wub2::stretcher:

Well.. it wouldn't be open now would it :naughty:Did you look downstairs as well? Cos that's where you should be aiming for :fisch:

Yeah I should be in London then :wink2: Woop, it'll be so exciting, or I get excited too easily :naughty:

Yeah, I passed by two times that evening and I looked downstairs. There was a light burning in the flat....

I'm excited too! :naughty:

No, yeah precisely :naughty: But it'd be worse fainting outside the open door as to fainting at home infront of the computer :naughty: Not unless the knight in shining armour comes to save the day :wub2::stretcher:

I was talking about gigs. I've never been so close to collapsing before.

Yeah, I passed by two times that evening and I looked downstairs. There was a light burning in the flat....

I'm excited too! :naughty:

I love when the light is on, it's a great feeling and sign, especially when the window is open *cough cough*

Yey!! :D Well this will be a good summer! :bleh: Even if I don't get to see Mika perform.. but who needs him :mf_rosetinted:

I love when the light is on, it's a great feeling and sign, especially when the window is open *cough cough*

Yey!! :D Well this will be a good summer! :bleh: Even if I don't get to see Mika perform.. but who needs him :mf_rosetinted:

I think in summer - when it's warm - the window will be wide open... And maybe someone is looking out of the window... :naughty:

I think in summer - when it's warm - the window will be wide open... And maybe someone is looking out of the window... :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Maybe writing a few songs while he's sitting on the window ledge :naughty: And all these people are innocently walking by :fisch:

:roftl::roftl:

Even if it was freezing. :naughty:

Yup.. I don't mind the weather.. :fisch: I guess after a while you get used to it. Hey, maybe if Mika does another tour date in Manchester I might come up :original: I want to go to as many gigs as possible, even if I've seen him perform 10 times already :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Maybe writing a few songs while he's sitting on the window ledge :naughty: And all these people are innocently walking by :fisch:

I was innocent too... I was hungry and went to the Gloucester Road to buy a Burger. If he is writing a new song I could give him some ideas: "Big Mac you are beautiful..." :roftl: