This One's For Us Girls Part 25

xlindee

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You get lost? Now I'm scared.

:fisch: No, course not :sweatdrop::roftl: Maybe lost isnn't the right word, I always find my way, but I guess that's cos I have a map and I go by tube. Oh it'll be fine, just trust me :das: << trust the face

:fisch: No, course not :sweatdrop::roftl: Maybe lost isnn't the right word, I always find my way, but I guess that's cos I have a map and I go by tube. Oh it'll be fine, just trust me :das: << trust the face

I have a hard time trusting people. Especially with this :das:face.

That's not so bad? It's a good price.. but I'm assuming you want to go shopping as well when you come here Sarah? :naughty: Oh and travelling will cost too.. hmm.. not unless we just walk around London lol.

Yes, it's a very good price. But that are not the fastest trains. They take around 3 and a half to 4 hours. But my journey to London will be much longer.....:wink2: For travelling within London I can give you my spare OysterCard. The maximum daily fare is 4,80 GBP. Costs of Shopping? I'm sorry but I can't answer that question cause I'm not a woman.... :roftl::roftl:

I have a hard time trusting people. Especially with this :das:face.

Especially if that face is on men :fisch::roftl: Anyway, I promise I won't get us lost, and if we do, it'll only be a fun experience :bleh:

I'm off to bed now, need to get up early to do some lovely revision! Woo hoo! Not..

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yes.

I always like walking. It's an opportunity to look at things better.

Wow that was a very long mmm :naughty:

yeah that's true.. I don't know about the distances though, and err.. I'm great at getting lost, but it'll be a bit of an adventure :naughty:

I like walking too. And don't worry, you won't get lost when I'm with you....:thumb_yello:

It's a little far from the city centre but it was a nice place to be in. Plus the stage door is easy to find.

Is what you headed for as soon as the concert was finished? :bleh:

Is what you headed for as soon as the concert was finished? :bleh:

I wasn't actually going to wait and the door I came out of at the end was next to the stage door so in the end I did.

Especially if that face is on men :fisch::roftl: Anyway, I promise I won't get us lost, and if we do, it'll only be a fun experience :bleh:

I'm off to bed now, need to get up early to do some lovely revision! Woo hoo! Not..

:roftl::roftl:

Goodnight xxx

Yes, it's a very good price. But that are not the fastest trains. They take around 3 and a half to 4 hours. But my journey to London will be much longer.....:wink2: For travelling within London I can give you my spare OysterCard. The maximum daily fare is 4,80 GBP. Costs of Shopping? I'm sorry but I can't answer that question cause I'm not a woman.... :roftl::roftl:

Wow that's quite a while. But I guess that's the average time it takes to come here anyway? Aw that's sweet, that'd be really handy so she won't have to pay for full fares. Only? For like going anywhere in London? That's pretty cheap, from what I thought it would be.

:roftl: Don't worry, leave it up to me to do the shopping calculations :das:

I like walking too. And don't worry, you won't get lost when I'm with you....:thumb_yello:

And you definitely know your way around London? And you'd expect the girl who lives in London to know her way around, oh I'm so ashamed :bleh: But I'm not that bad really :fisch:

What am I still doing here? I'm supposed to go to bed, grr

I wasn't actually going to wait and the door I came out of at the end was next to the stage door so in the end I did.

:roftl::roftl:

Goodnight xxx

And it was well worth it :thumb_yello:

Wow that's quite a while. But I guess that's the average time it takes to come here anyway? Aw that's sweet, that'd be really handy so she won't have to pay for full fares. Only? For like going anywhere in London? That's pretty cheap, from what I thought it would be.

:roftl: Don't worry, leave it up to me to do the shopping calculations :das:

There are also fast trains between Manchester and London. They take about 2 hours and 15 minutes. But they are much more expensive.... With OysterCard the off-peak price within the zones 1 and 2 is 4,80 GBP per day. For zones 1 to 4 its 5,40 GBP. Off-peak time is from 9:30 am and I think that we don't go earlier...

Goodnight, Danika! :huglove:

There are also fast trains between Manchester and London. They take about 2 hours and 15 minutes. But they are much more expensive.... With OysterCard the off-peak price within the zones 1 and 2 is 4,80 GBP per day. For zones 1 to 4 its 5,40 GBP. Off-peak time is from 9:30 am and I think that we don't go earlier...

I'm going to see if I can get a student discount. :naughty:

Goodnight, Danika! :huglove:

That's still not too bad I guess, espesh if we do A LOT of travelling. And I doubt we'll be going any earlier than 9.30am :naughty: I hope not anyway :bleh:

Anyway, niiight!! x x

I'm going to see if I can get a student discount. :naughty:

Maybe you can get a student discount. But I think its only available for students of some establishments....

I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow I'll be on a trip to the polish border with my brother. See you again on wednesday. Bye and goodnight! :huglove:

Maybe you can get a student discount. But I think its only available for students of some establishments....

I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow I'll be on a trip to the polish border with my brother. See you again on wednesday. Bye and goodnight! :huglove:

Goodnight xxx