This One's For Us Girls Part 25

xlindee

Oh. i must be getting confused.

it's freaky Friday.:naughty:

:naughty: I like that movie btw :naughty:

oh :lmao:

:shocked: cooool! :punk:

ooooh someone told me that french people are having their weekend on sunday and wednesday.. is that true ? XD

Urm noo :blink: well french kids have wednesday afternoon free (the whole day if they're at primary school) but thats all ^^

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Urm noo :blink: well french kids have wednesday afternoon free (the whole day if they're at primary school) but thats all ^^

oh :lmfao:

thats what we have too lol

but theyre not the whole day free.. (kids at primary school)

Thanks girls.

You're welcome :naughty:

oh :lmfao:

thats what we have too lol

but theyre not the whole day free.. (kids at primary school)

Lol

and the weekend the lil' kids have school on saturday mornings

but the ones from junior high have it on wednesday mornings

and me, from high school,has both ! Cool,huh ? :naughty:

I'm soooo tired!!!

It was soooo crazy day!!! OMG.. i can't write it all here..:naughty:

:naughty: That crazy ?

Talking about "crazy" the guy who looks like Mika sat in front of me today so his curls were right in front of my eyes :naughty: Hopefully no one was next to me because he/she would have asked me why I was laughing so hard ...:naughty: It was so hard trying to keep it down but my laugh was hardly inaudible_thank god ! :lmfao:

No. This is just one weird, pointless, funny, random thread:

Hi Bab!:punk:

Really ? :naughty:

Just tell us the best bits then.

erm.. i had a ceremony at school.. it was really good. later for me and my classmates was a big party with golf playing. And about a 2 hours ago my brother and me walked about a hour in the wood couse he went me in some backwoods and his motorbike was without a fuel!!! :thumbdown: And we went trought some ditchs too...

Oh, and i got my first credit card!

Talking about "crazy" the guy who looks like Mika sat in front of me today so his curls were right in front of my eyes :naughty: Hopefully no one was next to me because he/she would have asked me why I was laughing so hard ...:naughty: It was so hard trying to keep it down but my laugh was hardly inaudible_thank god ! :lmfao:

How much did he look like him?

Wow. Nothing like that ever happens to me.

erm.. i had a ceremony at school.. it was really good. later for me and my classmates was a big party with golf playing. And about a 2 hours ago my brother and me walked about a hour in the wood couse he went me in some backwoods and his motorbike was without a fuel!!! :thumbdown: And we went trought some ditchs too...

Sound like a cool day. You have a credit card? I can't trust myself with one. :naughty:

im fine

you? :original:

me too.. but tired.

Hi! Are you fine ?

i'm fine but really tired! And you?

Really ? :naughty:

hahaha,really?:roftl:

How much did he look like him?

Wow. Nothing like that ever happens to me.

Well its him with blond hair basically :naughty: but his curls aren't exactly curled the same way but it's still quite similar :naughty:

You have a credit card ? How old are you ?

me too.. but tired.

i'm fine but really tired! And you?

hahaha,really?:roftl:

yeah :naughty: