Yelle gig in London, May 21st

sariflor

I'd actually quite like to! when is it?

I hate to quash your hopes though but I can't see the M going to see them AGAIN after doing it so recently, LOL!

There aren't any dates for London yet, but I'll let you know when I find out :thumb_yello:.

No, I don't think he would either :naughty: Plus I don't think I'd spend £15 on a band I don't like much, and Shepherds Bush Empire isn't the best place to 'accidentally' bump into someone :naughty:

You wanna come as well?:naughty: Rose was also keen, but no cash, same as me really...But we'll see!

Who knows how things can pan out, he! The way things turn out can be quite surprising, so from here to July...a lot can happen.

No don't tempt me :naughty: I don't have the money to go to Paris, and I'm already going in June so I don't think I'd be able to go again in July :thumbdown: I guess I'll have to wait til he has some tour dates in London, whenever that is, Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I am looking forward to the next couple of months then!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There aren't any dates for London yet, but I'll let you know when I find out :thumb_yello:.

No, I don't think he would either :naughty: Plus I don't think I'd spend £15 on a band I don't like much, and Shepherds Bush Empire isn't the best place to 'accidentally' bump into someone :naughty:

No don't tempt me :naughty: I don't have the money to go to Paris, and I'm already going in June so I don't think I'd be able to go again in July :thumbdown: I guess I'll have to wait til he has some tour dates in London, whenever that is, Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Referring to Shepherds Bush, I never bumped into the big man there either, AND he performed there! ....Wow, I've turned into Babs. I'm being cynical! Shoot me!

and what are these June dates?! I only know about the July ones when he's in France...:boxed:

Referring to Shepherds Bush, I never bumped into the big man there either, AND he performed there! ....Wow, I've turned into Babs. I'm being cynical! Shoot me!

and what are these June dates?! I only know about the July ones when he's in France...:boxed:

My pleasure :laser::mf_rosetinted:

No June dates, just July. I was just saying I was going to Paris in June (not mika-related), so I wouldn't be able to go in July (mika-related)

My pleasure :laser::mf_rosetinted:

No June dates, just July. I was just saying I was going to Paris in June (not mika-related), so I wouldn't be able to go in July (mika-related)

Ohhhh I seeee. I wish I was rich, and had my parent's trust to go with my MFC mates :sneaky2:

whoopsie :blush-anim-cl:

she's an instant martyr, a drama queen.. :fisch:

how's the situation in Serbia now? We're so near..I'm so sorry:thumbdown:

ahem..on the topic: a part from Yelle that is well known only in Uk and France..

do you listen Mika @ your local radio?

Here is just disappeared.. apart from H&M shop :naughty:

I'm still waiting for Lollipop to be on tv:sgrunt:

good thing u mentioned H&M...it's the only place I heard Yelle

and in the club I blackmailed the owner into playing her songs...

A. I hate you Londoners...you get Yelle and The Ting Tings...and Sam Sparro...and Robyn

B. Sara,I'm sure he's planning smth brilliant for Paris,he has a good reason to recomend that show BUT I'm not even thinking of it, 50.000 is a number I do not want to visualize

It would be a queue like you've never seen before, I for one am not a fan of that

A. I hate you Londoners...you get Yelle and The Ting Tings...and Sam Sparro...and Robyn

B. Sara,I'm sure he's planning smth brilliant for Paris,he has a good reason to recomend that show BUT I'm not even thinking of it, 50.000 is a number I do not want to visualize

It would be a queue like you've never seen before, I for one am not a fan of that

A. No please don't hate them, without them we wouldn't know much about Mr Curly's whereabouts!:naughty:

B. Well she has got a personal invitation....:wink2:

Yeah I think it's a little scary too with so many people.

Especially as I have never been in the city before and don't know more than maybe 10 words in French!

So no Paris for me.

But I can't imagine a summer without going to London so I keep my hopes up for some nice London gigs….

Even somewhere else in England would be nice!

Please, please, please Mika!:wub2:

whoopsie :blush-anim-cl:

she's an instant martyr, a drama queen..

how's the situation in Serbia now? We're so near..I'm so sorry

ahem..on the topic: a part from Yelle that is well known only in Uk and France..

do you listen Mika @ your local radio?

Here is just disappeared.. apart from H&M shop

I'm still waiting for Lollipop to be on tv

You're sorry that we are so near?!:shocked::naughty:

Well, if wages could be a bit higher, and if EU could finaly cancel that damn visa regime it would be fine for me! But hey, we wasn't bombed almost for ten years :thumb_yello::yay::mf_rosetinted:

All radio stations I listen play Mika regulary, actually I saw Mika for the first time on local belgrade tv station, they played him quite a lot, and in clubs it's mostly Relax, but I heard few times LT and GK too. OK, that's your Srebia report for tonight, I apologize to everyone for going of the topic, it's Greta's fault! :naughty:

And Paris....Mika is so excited about taht gig, and all the fantasticness that he'll have in it, and the fact that he was so eager to try and convince us to go..........I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM CONSIDERING IT!!!

I CAN'T! SHOULD NOT!!!:roftl:

I love having little inside views of stuff like this, like Mika being very excited about Paris. That makes me excited for it since it means he's probably got big and interesting things planned. Not that I'm going.:thumbdown: I don't want to turn into Super Twat (I think just one of her is a nice number) and start whining but WHY can't Australia be closer to England??! *humph*

A. No please don't hate them, without them we wouldn't know much about Mr Curly's whereabouts!:naughty:

B. Well she has got a personal invitation....:wink2:

Especially as I have never been in the city before and don't know more than maybe 10 words in French!

So no Paris for me.

But I can't imagine a summer without going to London so I keep my hopes up for some nice London gigs….

Please, please, please Mika!:wub2:

A. but...but...they have Yelle! and the Ting Tings...and Calvin Harris !!!! And I'm not that interesting about M's whereabouts

B. I know,but then again,he's just promoting :naughty:

I would go tho if I'd get an invitation consisting in Gig and Plane Ticket :mf_rosetinted:

There aren't any dates for London yet, but I'll let you know when I find out .

No, I don't think he would either

Plus I don't think I'd spend £15 on a band I don't like much, and Shepherds Bush Empire isn't the best place to 'accidentally' bump into someone

No don't tempt me

I don't have the money to go to Paris, and I'm already going in June so I don't think I'd be able to go again in July

I guess I'll have to wait til he has some tour dates in London, whenever that is, Mika

23 June! On their myspace.

Ah go onnn...change the trip to July?:naughty:

Watch it, Bab is gonna start calling you Pip soon :naughty:

Ohhhh I seeee. I wish I was rich, and had my parent's trust to go with my MFC mates :sneaky2:

I just wish I was rich.

look on the bright side, for you it's just now, for me it's years, you see, it can be worse

Ah Vedrana, wise words. And I am sorry for you.

Yes, hence why I am thinking of seats....I'm thinking too much about this jazz...I am NOT queuing for that sort of venue, that's for sure:roftl:.

A. No please don't hate them, without them we wouldn't know much about Mr Curly's whereabouts!

B. Well she has got a personal invitation....

So no Paris for me.

Please, please, please Mika!

Sienna....you could always come as my companion, lOL!

A. but...but...they have Yelle! and the Ting Tings...and Calvin Harris !!!! And I'm not that interesting about M's whereabouts

B. I know,but then again,he's just promoting

I would go tho if I'd get an invitation consisting in Gig and Plane Ticket

You cynical litte thing:naughty:- Well, you don;t know what he offered us so :bleh: ...And you forgot the hotel

Yes, hence why I am thinking of seats....I'm thinking too much about this jazz...I am NOT queuing for that sort of venue, that's for sure:roftl:.

You cynical litte thing:naughty:- Well, you don;t know what he offered us so :bleh: ...And you forgot the hotel

Seats for Mika? That's against nature...seated at a Mika gig?

I know much :naughty:

If the flight is strategically scheduled,there's no need for a hotel

A. I don't live in London, I live 100 miles away, and Sam Sparro is actually performing at a country house just down the road from my friends house next month, along with KT Tunstall and Athlete, and the next day they have Calvin Harris and Mark ("step away from the bass speaker ") Ronson.

Paris is going to be amazing, and NEVER look into Andy or Mikas big puppy dog eyes when they start talking about shows, they can be VERY persuasive. Trust me, I've been there before, they are VERY VERY bad men.LOL!

A. I don't live in London, I live 100 miles away, and Sam Sparro is actually performing at a country house just down the road from my friends house next month, along with KT Tunstall and Athlete, and the next day they have Calvin Harris and Mark ("step away from the bass speaker ") Ronson.

Paris is going to be amazing, and NEVER look into Andy or Mikas big puppy dog eyes when they start talking about shows, they can be VERY persuasive. Trust me, I've been there before, they are VERY VERY bad men.LOL!

Oh please, let me just once look into those eyes. I don't care if they're very bad men. Just let me look! (Mika, get your butt down here to Aus and never stray away!:mf_rosetinted:)

are you actually thinking of going to the paris gig? big puppy eyes are dangerous indeed! lol

And Paris....Mika is so excited about taht gig, and all the fantasticness that he'll have in it, and the fact that he was so eager to try and convince us to go..........I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM CONSIDERING IT!!!

I CAN'T! SHOULD NOT!!!:roftl:

What did you tell him were your reasons for not going? :naughty:

Come to Amsterdam, Sam Sparro is Mikas support act there. :thumb_yello:

And last month I saw the Ting Tings in Amsterdam too. :wink2:

But yeah, like I said: it's all happening in London... The music scene in the UK is so much better in general... :thumb_yello:

Trying to visualize this - which is not a hard thing to do. :naughty:

you can try as hard as you wish but I cannot and shall not hate you :naughty:

Tho...Calvin...and Sam...an KT

I'm not dying to see Mark to tell the truth

I am coming :roftl::roftl:

But yeah, like I said: it's all happening in London... The music scene in the UK is so much better in general... :thumb_yello:

Really? I missed that!! :lmfao:

Thanks God i´m going :naughty: