2008 - MIKA WINS SONGWRITER OF THE YEAR at the Ivors!!!

Blue Sky

RAINBOW SKY!! I was just thinking of you today, wondering if you'd pop in. Nice to see you!:wub2:

A couple of corrections, sorry!

November 2007 World Music Awards in Monaco

-best-selling new artist,

- best-selling male entertainer,

- best-selling pop/rock artist and

- best-selling British artist.

NRJ was January. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12435

He got Best new Artist of the Year.

Thank you, Blue Sky.....the age play a dirty thick

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2514263169517c72bf53bcf4.jpg

the amazingly talented Imogen Heap, me and Mika, at the universal records after party, London, post Ivor Novello awards..robert plant was there. he had a show tonight afterwards w/ allison krauss.. (ade u should be here):)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imogen_Heap

Thanks for posting the pic :thumb_yello: Mika looks great on the pic :roftl:

2514263169517c72bf53bcf4.jpg

the amazingly talented Imogen Heap, me and Mika, at the universal records after party, London, post Ivor Novello awards..robert plant was there. he had a show tonight afterwards w/ allison krauss.. (ade u should be here):)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imogen_Heap

I've never heard of Imogen Heap.... Is she worth checking out...

Haven't ever heard of that Film Mika mentioned either... Freaks or whatever it was called.... Might have to check that out too... :thumb_yello:

I have to say Jodi Marr is really pretty.... not really noticed before .... always get distracted by some curly haired guy she's normally pictured with.... :wub2:

:wink2:

Mirror.co.uk loves the mikster's profile :naughty:

:shocked: Gary Merdow & Awful Donald!!! CAN'T STAND THEM AAAHH!!! :aah:

Awwww, I can't say anything bad about Gary or Howard... I used to love Take That... :)

:thumb_yello:

I'm not quite sure yet, cos Yasmine doesn't have the lebanese features as much as the other siblings do, but they do have a bit of a resemblence, like the mouth and the teeth.

I'm not sure paloma or fortunee look particularly lebanese either.. I mean, in fortunee's case, aside his hair colour, but that doesn't qualify you as lebanese just cause you are dark haired.

and the way the penniman girls usually dress (sorta ethnic-chic: very lovely) also helps to give an exotic touch to their style. :wink2:

in fact. BUT you can sorta see in mika's face there are some middle eastern features. same as in his mum, which IMO is harder to say about yasmine and it's NOT about her green eyes or fair skin. but rather because of her facial feat. in both cases, very good looking ones.

I agree that they are all good looking.. but again, in Lebanon there are many blond people that look more swedish than middle eastern... when I met Mika's dad in Brixton, he looked more middle eastern than his son.. and he is 100% american..

Lebanese people mostly have olive skin color... but there are many people with blue eyes and blond hair.. it is a mix of many cultures and civilizations.. so any of the penniman can can walk a street in beirut and look 100% Lebanese...

o.c. everyone hardly can do in most countries. also in england, when you come to think about it. but you may maybe define a sorta of english look that looks "more english" than other, if I may say so.

and I didn't think his dad look lebanese at all! :bleh: I think he did look american or english: very, to me. :wink2:

Avoca... I can't stop staring at your siggy or your avi.... lurve them.... :)

OK .... Carry on :lmao:

I agree. :naughty:

it's odd: to me it looks someway two different pics, eventhough it's just the same. the close up and the bigger version makes it look somewhat different..

I have to invite you someday to Beirut to see for yourself...

:roftl:

as I said, Lebanese come in different colors and looks... his dad can easily look lebanese... or british... or american...

Many Lebanese look European.. others don't.. it's just a melting pot of many good looking people

:blush-anim-cl:

I have a lebanese friend, musician too and NOT mika LOL, and he looks.. lebanese.. :biggrin2:

anyway, i really don't care. mika looks lebanese to me and so does his mum. his dad doesn't. and I like them all. lebanese looking or not. :roftl: