The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

Haha, okay, new topic.

What covers would we like luke to do?

I would love to see the piano from Goodbye Love

1. that is such a beautiful song

2. it somewhat reminds me of Joana, not that it sounds at all like it...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, okay, new topic.

What covers would we like luke to do?

I would love to see the piano from Goodbye Love

1. that is such a beautiful song

2. it somewhat reminds me of Joana, not that it sounds at all like it...

Who sings it ??

Goodbye Love is from Rent (i know, i seem obsessed, but i just like the concept) when Roger is leaving for Sante Fe and Mark is trying to convince him to stay and take care of his junkie girlfriend who is dying. It is really a great song. The quote in my siggy is from it!

and Rob Thomas is better w/ M20! I dont like his solo stuff.

rob thomas is brilliant,I still love his album. You have to take your time to properly listen to it

Plus,Rob is MB 20,he kinda wrote it all...

I've always been impressed with the guy,I mean ok,he's a tad of a crackhead :lol3: but the way he loves his wife and how he's stood by her through her illness,and the beautiful songs he's written for her. And all the work the both of them have put into charity

You don't really find that often with 'rockstars'

A good friend of mine was in a restaurant with her sister not long ago, when they bumped into Chad Kroeger from the band Nickleback.

He bought them Chinese food, whipped out like 20+ credit cards, and offered to share his 'shrooms with them. (And I ain't talking about the kind of mushrooms you'd find on a burger).

Party like a rockstar indeed. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: Oh how pretty

And I really like the man's voice you know,to bad that a lot speaks against him

I see him as one of those "duuude,want 'shrooms? " people for some reason ,lacking any finesse in approach

My grandfather has a dangerous Nickelback obsession, he might die if that happened to him.

and for some odd reason i can see Mika sharing shrooms.....:fisch:

I know he says that if he took drugs he would fall off the stage, but he is a tad...nevermind.

rob thomas is brilliant,I still love his album. You have to take your time to properly listen to it

Plus,Rob is MB 20,he kinda wrote it all...

I've always been impressed with the guy,I mean ok,he's a tad of a crackhead :lol3: but the way he loves his wife and how he's stood by her through her illness,and the beautiful songs he's written for her. And all the work the both of them have put into charity

You don't really find that often with 'rockstars'

I only listen to MB 20 if they are on the radio, and i only listen to the radio if my ipod isnt charged.

what do you mean? how do you think i found out about Mika? i randomly buy CDs at Newbury Comics each week and listen. Ioana, you think that you can assume everything about people and honestly it gets old. I have heard Matchbox 20 and I dont like them very much. they are okay, but i dont like them a lot. everyone is entitled to oppinions! because i dont like 1 band doesnt mean i dont give things chances!

It's not about the band really and I don't appreciate you drawing a conclusion based on one thing I just said.

Altho,you do draw conclusions quite fast,and even about the most unrealistic things :wink2:

It's not about the band really and I don't appreciate you drawing a conclusion based on one thing I just said.

Altho,you do draw conclusions quite fast,and even about the most unrealistic things :wink2:

Ladies, are we not to disagree so hard, we all have opinions on everything, sad to say each other as well, good or bad, express your opinions, but please avoid making them sound personal, even if that is not the intent, has no one read my blog on tolerance, on myspace, I was young a long long time and many moons ago, I come on to read and sometimes participate, and have varying views on people and what they have to say.

Let us all keep Luke thread positive.

Love you all

Ladies, are we not to disagree so hard, we all have opinions on everything, sad to say each other as well, good or bad, express your opinions, but please avoid making them sound personal, even if that is not the intent, has no one read my blog on tolerance, on myspace, I was young a long long time and many moons ago, I come on to read and sometimes participate, and have varying views on people and what they have to say.

Let us all keep Luke thread positive.

Love you all

Grandad :huglove:

Grandad :huglove:

How is my cyber grand child, i hope you are listening to grandads advice.

apart from that how is life treating you, you about ready for summer vacation, be good be naughty and funny, and be nice to everyone.

How is my cyber grand child, i hope you are listening to grandads advice.

apart from that how is life treating you, you about ready for summer vacation, be good be naughty and funny, and be nice to everyone.

I'm still weeks away from the actual vacation,but I'll get there sometime

Next week's gonna be evil,and when that's over I will be one jolly alien