The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

haha, last night i stayed up all night to see if luke was gonna be on Fox 11 ven tho he was only on fox 5. well, just to 1 in the morning but i practically had to glue my eyes open. if u havent noticed, im not that much of a night person :lmao: and luke was never on.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was my own fault cuz i knew he wouldnt be on (it was the wrong fox channel) but i didnt wanna take a chance.:roftl:

But it is still sweet of you of staying all night waiting for Luke the ghost !:naughty:

I guess im sweet like that. and after i went to bed i almost p*ssed myself cuz i thought the luke ghost was in my room. it turned out it was just my dad letting my cat out of my room tho :lmao:

TODAY IS BILLY BROWN'S B-DAY!

he is getting so cute and furry!

haha, last night i stayed up all night to see if luke was gonna be on Fox 11 ven tho he was only on fox 5. well, just to 1 in the morning but i practically had to glue my eyes open. if u havent noticed, im not that much of a night person :lmao: and luke was never on.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry you had to go through that but ...does FOX11 have no teletext to see the schedule? or online?

Would have saved you some sleep

I guess im sweet like that. and after i went to bed i almost p*ssed myself cuz i thought the luke ghost was in my room. it turned out it was just my dad letting my cat out of my room tho :lmao:

TODAY IS BILLY BROWN'S B-DAY!

he is getting so cute and furry!

You are taking the whole Luke thing to a whoooole new level :roftl:

and happy birthday to ye cat :yay:

and my dogs bday is tomorrow so we are having a party for them!lol! and no, there are no listings on the TV guide after 11:00pm:thumbdown: its just blank.

haha, i was being sarcastic, luke isnt dead so he doenst have a ghost.....

wait.....did luke die and nobody told me? :tears:

haha, im sure my dad will shower my dog in gifts, but for billy im just gonna give him some chicken (the food dammit!:mf_rosetinted:) and a straw (he has an obsession with juice box straws and has a collection of them under my bed) then call it a day! :lmao:

and my dogs bday is tomorrow so we are having a party for them!lol! and no, there are no listings on the TV guide after 11:00pm:thumbdown: its just blank.

haha, i was being sarcastic, luke isnt dead so he doenst have a ghost.....

wait.....did luke die and nobody told me? :tears:

wait do you have dogs too ?

Don't they eat bones ?:naughty::roftl:

That it's depressing !

I have a dog named Norah (after Norah Jones)and a cat, cuz in the summer my parents got a dog(despite me hating them) so they felt bad and got me billy cuz i have an obsession with cats and my two others ran away.

haha, im sure my dad will shower my dog in gifts, but for billy im just gonna give him some chicken (the food dammit!:mf_rosetinted:) and a straw (he has an obsession with juice box straws and has a collection of them under my bed) then call it a day! :lmao:

I have a dog named Norah (after Norah Jones)and a cat, cuz in the summer my parents got a dog(despite me hating them) so they felt bad and got me billy cuz i have an obsession with cats and my two others ran away.

your parents are my fav mystery :biggrin2:

why are they a mystery? they are embarassing, obnoxious, and annoying. that is it really. they think that if they get me gifts (like billy) i will stop being depressed or something. :blink:

Do you want more from them ?:mf_rosetinted:

Of coarse I dont want more form them! They get me food and that is all i ask of them :lmao: but see, I buy all of my own clothes and everything i need basically and if i need money i work for my stepmom who cleans houses. but its like when they do something for me they expect me to like be happy for the rest of my life or something.

if they got me luke i would cry.

edit: and of course i am grateful and i thank them, but they just exdpect so much of me; like a thank you isnt enough. they are just so paranoid about me being happy and like the perfct child.

I know it's tough,but it's also obvious who the more mature person in the house is

I'm not saying you should be,you are still young,and it's hard to see the bigger picture already

But,maybe the "but its like when they do something for me they expect me to like be happy for the rest of my life or something. " isn't the way they see it,it may just come across like that

congratz... your team was quite good last night :thumb_yello:

and you can go to exam for me... wanna? :mf_rosetinted:

love love me I say :wub2:

you don't mean italy do you? :roftl:

yes well,I kinda thought both romania and france were slightly sleep deprived. That game was painfully slow to watch...and those passes... oh man

I think if romania had been less sleep deprived ,they could have won,france was doing really bad

and no exam for me,I'm waiting for my turn,so please