The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

why did I know that .... Hope they get some nice promotion done until the possible autumn gigs

Do I have to do the same thing I did with Relax? It takes so much energy....

Tho Relax did hit number 1

And Sara would look good in the top 10...damn PR! :lol3::

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they won't play Katy yet...they have to be fully convinced

But the thing with Sara is to get her heard by the more "mainstream" radios,like PRO Fm...if she's on there,she's safe

Daniel :mf_rosetinted: I see that you totally forgot about poor Luke... it's his thread for Alex's sake :bleh:

I'm gonna convince them cause i know someone who works there !:mf_rosetinted:

That would be wicked! Bug them to death until they play it 10 times a day

Daniel :mf_rosetinted: I see that you totally forgot about poor Luke... it's his thread for Alex's sake :bleh:

You were Daniel :roftl: Short term memory duude!

I could never,and I have not :mf_rosetinted: I'm meditating

I'm sure there will be a lot of Luke lovers out there :biggrin2:

Even the closeted ones will come out :naughty:

haha, i know. but i will kill all of them.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh there will be an avalanche...patience my child

again, they better not coem into my sight.

they won't play Katy yet...they have to be fully convinced

But the thing with Sara is to get her heard by the more "mainstream" radios,like PRO Fm...if she's on there,she's safe

Katy was on TRL on MTV yesterday and had to kiss jell-o and burp the ABC's:naughty:

Haha, I have dreams about luke every night and every day. and everywhere :das: usually i am laying on the stage and luke is looking over at me.:wub2:

(probably thinking "wtf is that girl doing laying on stage?:shocked:")

it depends at which part of the show it was. as soon as i heard the beginning of relax starting i looked towards luke where he was quietly playing his keyboard in his pink shirt....but then i looked at mika. but unloike luke, mika didnt seem real to me. it was like he had too muich make-up on or smthn. as the show went on mika looked more real tho. i just still cant believe i went to a gig tho. best night of my life, honestly. i tried to focus on mika, but if sarah was in the way i looked at luke. nothing seemed real to me now that i think about it....i still cant believe luke was only about 150 feet away from me!:blush-anim-cl:

it depends at which part of the show it was. as soon as i heard the beginning of relax starting i looked towards luke where he was quietly playing his keyboard in his pink shirt....but then i looked at mika. but unloike luke, mika didnt seem real to me. it was like he had too muich make-up on or smthn. as the show went on mika looked more real tho. i just still cant believe i went to a gig tho. best night of my life, honestly. i tried to focus on mika, but if sarah was in the way i looked at luke. nothing seemed real to me now that i think about it....i still cant believe luke was only about 150 feet away from me!:blush-anim-cl:

The last row actually.:mf_rosetinted: but it was a REALLY small venue, o i could see perfectly. and at the end (during grace kelly) i moved to about 50 feet away from the stage (in the isle)

mika wearing too much make up ?:blink:

It was a magical night wasn't it ?

Great !You ran as a speed of light !:naughty:

haha, i know. but i will kill all of them.:mf_rosetinted:

again, they better not coem into my sight.

Trust me,you wouldn't wanna do that

Aww kido you need t grow up :naughty:

Oh I've seen grown up women wanna marry Mika,so I think Phunks is good :naughty::thumb_yello:

luke is just a tiny pink dot of hawtness.

*WAITS IMPATIENTLY FOR NEWS ON THE GIG LAST NIGHT*

gig last night I hear?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=36089039

mika wearing too much make up ?:blink:

It was a magical night wasn't it ?

Great !You ran as a speed of light !:naughty:

haha, that isnt what i meant. i meant that he just seemed unreal honestly. like he is better looking in person. :naughty: but his hair needed some messy up, not a fan of the granny look myself.