The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said this many times before.

Luke Juby is my favourite.

He was the band member that gave my hubby and I, bottles of water in the Chicago gig last year because it was a hot, sunny day, we were there early, and were the first and only 2 people in the queue yet. :naughty:

Luke was also the band member that promised Christine and I a favour for at the cancelled Hammersmith gig in London, December 2007, when he learned we flew from Canada.

He personally responded to our messages on MySpace. And promptly, I might add.

He actually carried out the promise to the very end and gave us what he promised when the band came to Toronto, Canada. He confirmed with us as soon as he got off the tour bus and saw us outside the chain linked fence. He was the ONLY band member to greet us at that time.

He was truly grateful and made the effort to let us know how much he appreciated the gift we had for him.

No one even comes close to displaying the same type of sweetness.

Yes, he really gives the impression to be a nice and polite guy,:wub2: it's comforting to hear.

Sometimes it takes so little effort to make people happy but it means a lot to the ones who receive it!:wink2:

Thanks for sharing!

may i ask how i feel like i am the only one who doesn have contact with luke :lmao:

Wasn't you the one who got a personal message from Luke yesterday!

Who the heck ever coined the term "luke-warm"...? Something tells me "warm" simply doesn't cut it. :naughty:

Lukey.png

awwwww I wanna more more more more more :lmfao:

I love photoshop :roftl::roftl:

hehehe yeah... we can add you to the pic! :bleh:

What did he say?

14 Jun 2008 22:49

Comment Back - Send Message - Block User

Don't know! Maybe one day, maybe never. :) Got a couple of projects I'm working with... in the studio with Francis Rodino, he's quality. Temposhark you know, plus got a song on Irma Thomas's next album released in August.

Thanks for letting me know you have one of my songs on your page! I wish there was a way of searching for that on myspace but if there is I've not found it! Have a nice weekend! xxx

The first part is in response to my asking when he was bringing out an album! :thumb_yello:

Yes, he really gives the impression to be a nice and polite guy, it's comforting to hear.

Sometimes it takes so little effort to make people happy but it means a lot to the ones who receive it!

Thanks for sharing!

Wasn't you the one who got a personal message from Luke yesterday!

exactly, be jealous!

Who the heck ever coined the term "luke-warm"...? Something tells me "warm" simply doesn't cut it.

Lukey.png

that was me who brougth that up.

:lmfao:

That's very true :das:

This is a sad, sad day for all Mika/Luke fans

i dont even wanna step foot in that thread.:mf_rosetinted:

yeah right

i love ur avvie!

14 Jun 2008 22:49

Comment Back - Send Message - Block User

Don't know! Maybe one day, maybe never. :) Got a couple of projects I'm working with... in the studio with Francis Rodino, he's quality. Temposhark you know, plus got a song on Irma Thomas's next album released in August.

Thanks for letting me know you have one of my songs on your page! I wish there was a way of searching for that on myspace but if there is I've not found it! Have a nice weekend! xxx

The first part is in response to my asking when he was bringing out an album! :thumb_yello:

i would sleep outside all night to buy that album the moment the music store opened!:wub2: