The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shmeggie does,and shmieggie has a loads of spare time :lol3:

actually I don't... but I'm addicted... :thumbdown: I have an exam tomorrow and I didn't started to study yet (!) instead I am commenting on Martin's new photos... and listening to Luke's music... is it normal? :crazy:

i Love it :lmfao: ... but it just reminds me of freaky dreams i have ... ya know the ones where they keep repeating themselves and at the time seem really scary ?? ... :blink: ... No ? .... :blink::roftl:

not the one with me and jared,huh? :roftl:

actually I don't... but I'm addicted... :thumbdown: I have an exam tomorrow and I didn't started to study yet (!) instead I am commenting on Martin's new photos... and listening to Luke's music... is it normal? :crazy:

new photos? :das: post in martin thread!!! :drool:

edit: if martin gets kicked out, i wont be goign to gigs anymore :lmao: no one to look at.

oh my god that was sooooooooo not scary :das:... and it was ME AND JARED :sneaky2::das::licks_lips:..... you just came into it when i asked for your approval at the olympic stadium mommy :lmfao:

Traitor :roftl::roftl: Shanon was it? I never remember guys with girl names

yes shannon Leto would be yours .... :roftl:

that sounds so very very wrong :roftl:

i continue to be facinated with how luke pronounces his 'r's:roftl:

And thus,Breana has a major for college : The study of the Juby

hm...you look like this teacher in my school who flipped out on me the other day cuz i bumped into her by accident. :lmao:

:lmao: ... it wasnt me :naughty: ... wow your teachers sound brutal :shocked::naughty:

MEG -

Im quite disturbed by the picture of a womans arse at the bottom of the site when i try and get this song that you pm'ed me :naughty::roftl:

:lmao: ... it wasnt me :naughty: ... wow your teachers sound brutal :shocked::naughty:

MEG -

Im quite disturbed by the picture of a womans arse at the bottom of the site when i try and get this song that you pm'ed me

it is not my fault :bleh:

Official statement:

"I didn't send anything to anyone" :mf_rosetinted::naughty: LOL