The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi luke addicted!:thumb_yello:

i've just read last luke's blog about the online book for him...can you please point me to that, cause i'd like to write something?

was it something here in MFC?

sorry...but i feel lost!:blush-anim-cl:

thanks vanessa!

the idea is so good...well done, who decided it!:thumb_yello:

luke...i'll miss you.:wub2:

it was Niki ,Meg and I ,we figured it had to be something visible,so that 'other people' can see it too :wink2:

it was Niki ,Meg and I ,we figured it had to be something visible,so that 'other people' can see it too :wink2:

It was a great idea hihi !

Maybe Mika is gonna write something himself too :naughty:

We had first thought of writing all the messages on our naked bodies and go and knock on Luke's door but he refused to give us his adress... he must be shy, I guess? Anyway, we then went for plan B , which was the online book.

I'm kidding of course... Only Ioana wanted to go naked.

It was a great idea hihi !

Maybe Mika is gonna write something himself too :naughty:

Don't tempt me to imagine that :roftl:

We had first thought of writing all the messages on our naked bodies and go and knock on Luke's door but he refused to give us his adress... he must be shy, I guess? Anyway, we then went for plan B , which was the online book.

I'm kidding of course... Only Ioana wanted to go naked.

Meg wanted to go as Martin :roftl: And Niki had trouble picking out the color that would go best with her skin

I'm the only one who isn't that complicated

See,I can't tell you what I'm imagining,this is the Mika Fan Club,it would be unethical

Let's just talk about me running around naked,shall we? :lol3:

Of course !:shocked:do you make it when is it hot outside ?:roftl:

What a weird coincidence (talking about writing messages on our bodies) cuz today was field day at school and the teachers let us use face paint and i wrote I LOVE LUKE all over myself. and i have his initials across my face. then 'love' in chinese down my arm and 'i lvoe luke' across my hands and stufff!:roftl:

Favoritism huh? :naughty:

yes :wub2: today i was bragging about lukas saying that i was his fave to my friends and they were like "Is luke the drum player for that gay guy you like?" :roftl::roftl:

but apparently my love for luke didnt help me much in the festivities! :lmao: every even i was in my team lost!:roftl: