The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

Yeh I can play the relax intro dead easy .. anyone could do that :mf_rosetinted:

Btw Germany won in the end :punk:

you just need 4 hands :roftl:

I know they did...why are you punk-ing?

But today...ah yes today...today is the day Romania wins :mf_rosetinted:

I cant decide whether he is a gay cat or not. he has never been around any other cats except for the crazy cat lady's cats we got him from and the first time i saw him the whole time he was pissing in his litter box :lmao: but he seems to not like male dogs.

I'll ask you to stop speculating about Phunk's cat's sexual orientation.

The "we don't care" squad of PETA is already sending us protestation emails. :mf_rosetinted:

wait and see...just waaaait :glasses2:

And if you wait long enough you will get to the qualification for the World Cup,and we shall win in those :lmao:

Oh damn !!!

We are junkies at footie !

Anyway Popcorn.jpgfor tonight ?:licks_lips:

I really think we do have a good team,just that the sh!t their pants in that first match :lmao:

"omgomgomg! french person! omg omg world chapions,omgomg can I touch him?"

Seriously,it was so fun to watch them respect the mighty french,even if they eventually loosened up a tad...just a tad tho.Had they loosened up more,they would have scored

p.s I don't eat during football,how can u eat? u gotta focus! have heart attacks,all that stuff

I really think we do have a good team,just that the sh!t their pants in that first match :lmao:

"omgomgomg! french person! omg omg world chapions,omgomg can I touch him?"

Seriously,it was so fun to watch them respect the mighty french,even if they eventually loosened up a tad...just a tad tho.Had they loosened up more,they would have scored

p.s I don't eat during football,how can u eat? u gotta focus! have heart attacks,all that stuff

I think that it is only because of Adrian Mutu !:roftl:

who said that ?:lmfao:

The french were so dumb but oh well we deserve to win :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not gonna eat don't panic !I'm gonna drink some beer !cheers :roftl:

Mutu? I am not into that guy,to put it nicely,and he's not the team

He could pee in the corner and the team would be just as good :lmao:

Nobody said that,you could just tell by watching them

Mutu? I am not into that guy,to put it nicely,and he's not the team

He could pee in the corner and the team would be just as good :lmao:

Nobody said that,you could just tell by watching them

He's the only one i know from our team !:naughty:

then I agree:lmfao:

I can watch them but I don't understand anything :giveup:

I'll ask you to stop speculating about Phunk's cat's sexual orientation.

The "we don't care" squad of PETA is already sending us protestation emails. :mf_rosetinted:

seriously? is it cruel to wonder about it? :blink: it is like sayign gay is a bad thing.:mf_rosetinted:

just an observation.

OMg, I am the most pathetic human being on earth. last night iwas watchign the LICM DVD and i just randomly started crying because it dawned on me how much luke would be missed. and then today i started to get teary when my friend asked me why luke got fired.:roftl::roftl:

ohhhh how i LOVE my obsessions.

OMg, I am the most pathetic human being on earth. last night iwas watchign the LICM DVD and i just randomly started crying because it dawned on me how much luke would be missed. and then today i started to get teary when my friend asked me why luke got fired.:roftl::roftl:

ohhhh how i LOVE my obsessions.

It is normal for your age to have obsessions :thumb_yello::naughty:

but i have DANGEROUS obsessions. dont get into the age crap. it is normal for people my age to have obsessions with the jonas brothers and zac effron, not a man twice their age(more) :lmao:

It is still normal :blink::roftl:

yes. very boring actually. it is where all these rish people live in one part of the town and then the other part(my part) is average. that means many rich girls who think just cuz i dont buy $200 jeans i poor. *rolls eyes* and Massachusetts isnt a friendly state. we are always busy and 'rush, rush, rush' so no one says good morning to you you or hello while u are walking down the street. scotland seems pretty.