The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

but i have DANGEROUS obsessions. dont get into the age crap. it is normal for people my age to have obsessions with the jonas brothers and zac effron, not a man twice their age(more) :lmao:

:fisch::fisch: I think we're all like that here...*coughChrisMartincough*

yes. very boring actually. it is where all these rish people live in one part of the town and then the other part(my part) is average. that means many rich girls who think just cuz i dont buy $200 jeans i poor. *rolls eyes* and Massachusetts isnt a friendly state. we are always busy and 'rush, rush, rush' so no one says good morning to you you or hello while u are walking down the street. scotland seems pretty.

My experience of Scotland was no people, goats, and a lot of mud. :naughty: But then again, the friends we visited there lived like a billion miles away from the nearest town.

And my experience of England was busy people rushing. But I think that happens everywhere. If you move to England you will undoubtedly get called a twat within your first week. :naughty:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMg, I am the most pathetic human being on earth. last night iwas watchign the LICM DVD and i just randomly started crying

It was because Luke was so much on the dvd,right? :roftl:

Scotland would be nice !

Are you bored of your hometown ?

I'd never move to scottland out of free will

The weather is the worse. I need my sunshine to survive properly

i was thinking of one with ya knwo the classic 'diva mika thing' and the band kneeling at his feet. but ya know, wouldnt wanna start problems.:mf_rosetinted:

i just will never think of luke the same way again. Since the lovely video and response to my message he seems like a REAL GUY and not just an imaginary friend!:roftl:

No, that would be too obvious. Somewhere in England(away from luke), Scotland (despite my accent phobia) or Holland most likely.

awww I wanna move to Scotland :fisch: or England.... I so love Brits... yeah it was fun when I was there for 4 months.... but I was in Wales... loads of sheeps and cows LOL....

It was because Luke was so much on the dvd,right? :roftl:

awwww even if I was there?

like this:

mikahail-1.jpg

hahaha nice xD that "heil" was because of my Banjo Adolf? LOL (which BTW caused me problems with FD :P and it's all 'cuz Ioana...hear me Fred? :naughty:... I ain't gonna say nothin' LOL)

haha yeah you were xD ok imma get some beauty sleep... I'm sick and tired... so ttyl :* X

oh just a random qs... phunks...when you txting sb how do you say kisses? I mean in Poland we add this to the mssg :* but in England they add xxx .... so how's that in US? LOL (I know it's random and stupid but I'm curious.... LOL)

5472019_7295e4fbd5_m-1.jpg

aaaaw :wub2:

The same is in the Uk too !It is always raining !

I'd also like to travel to Sweden ,Finland and Brazil !

That it is so cute :wub2:

i just will never think of luke the same way again. Since the lovely video and response to my message he seems like a REAL GUY and not just an imaginary friend!:roftl:

so much for the hologram...

awwww even if I was there?

hahaha nice xD that "heil" was because of my Banjo Adolf? LOL (which BTW caused me problems with FD :P and it's all 'cuz Ioana...hear me Fred? :naughty:... I ain't gonna say nothin' LOL)

yes yes,blame it on the tall one,I can look into Fred's eyes :roftl:

I would come visit,but to live in Scotland would be way too cold. I love the landscape,and I can live with it and love it for a week or two,but more would just start annoying me

I need sun ! Ya hear me?

The same is in the Uk too !It is always raining !

I'd also like to travel to Sweden ,Finland and Brazil !

That's a cliche'

I could say the same thing bout Germany...it's always raining too...least 2 weeks at least :naughty:

Sweden,in summer

Brazil,anytime

And Japan :mf_lustslow:

That it is so cute :wub2:

Behold,a new Braveheart :lmfao:

Crap,that was a bad visual...Braveheart's gotten old...and naked :roftl:

da daaaaa

uhhh true :blink: hahaha... I'm gonna go now and listen to Stg. McKenzie... it makes me calm... :wub2: