The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would come visit,but to live in Scotland would be way too cold. I love the landscape,and I can live with it and love it for a week or two,but more would just start annoying me

I need sun ! Ya hear me?

I hear you no need to repeat !:naughty:

I'll give you some California_deluxe.jpgand montage-resort-and-spa.jpg

Yessss young lady , I have a little programme that whenever my name is mentioned in vain a light flashes ... :wink2:

Are you implying I use thy name in vain? So be it,I shall call you Will from now on

I hear you no need to repeat !:naughty:

I'll give you some California_deluxe.jpgand montage-resort-and-spa.jpg

A. One wrong move and that sushi will taste like vaseline. The ones with rice on the outside are the most dangerous ones

B. I'd wanna explore LA

Oh and I now have the most unfailable american detector :roftl: It's the flip flops that give them away. Ha,I could pass as an american,now that I think about it :lo3:

A. One wrong move and that sushi will taste like vaseline. The ones with rice on the outside are the most dangerous ones

B. I'd wanna explore LA

A;why ?

B;so why don't you do it ?:bleh:

A;why ?

B;so why don't you do it ?:bleh:

A. it's a tricky roll,and a wannabe japanese,who in fact was korean made the most awful one once. It made me be grossed out by sushi for some time.

B. if all things were so easy...

today in pre-alg we were playign taboo cuz we were bored and Rachel went up for my team and got

'George Lucas' as a word so she was like. "Um.....america's first presedent's first name plus the name of breana's 'lover'"

so of course i was like "um....george luke?" and then i realized it was "george lucas" kinda hilarious though cuz everyone knew one she said breana's 'lover' who it was.:roftl:

serious about wat?

oh! I have had I'd count you twice stuck in my head all night and day! i love it though! its sounds like a lulliby!

im envisioning icecream at the moment....my teacher had a pile of awards on her desk today (for our awards ceremony on monday) and i saw a gift card for ice cream with my initials on it. i dont think that there is anyone on my team witht the same initials, but at the same time i doubt its for me cuz it was "Nicest Person of the Year Award" and I am a bitch!:roftl:

oh you watch too much tv :roftl:

btw.dexter.inteeeresting :mf_rosetinted:

haha probably that's the case :mf_rosetinted: you've watched some? Dex is fckn great...and his sense of humour! priceless! :thumb_yello:

luke could freaking crack people in half. i wouldnt mess with him! :lmao:

hahaha yeah... :mf_rosetinted: Luke can crack me up- that's for sure :bleh: