The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why? :mad: tell me dammit!

uuuuuu scary. NOT.

Luke has nice torso and butt... but that's all.... (uuhhh what a sexism... :mf_rosetinted:)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he is very nice and all that.

happy? :mf_rosetinted:

he he he he... I'm ain't gonna say nothin' without a lawyer.... :biggrin2:

but the fact is...

it's non important what I say...everytime it will be bad. so. I'll not say anything... :bleh:

I'll be your lawyer...:fisch:

(No, I'll be Luke's, for when he files a lawsuit against Mika for firing him. :mf_rosetinted: I wonder if they'd let me be Mika's as well?)

Phunks, your school's vocabulary is so cool.

chillax? *high fives* nice word choice!:naughty: love that word. people have said it nonstop this year in my school tho. :lmao: like sicknasty, cooliosis, etc.

cooliosis?

lol I heard some kids using Hannah Montanna phrases and it made me laugh "Sweet niblets!"

luke could freaking crack people in half. i wouldnt mess with him! :lmao:

WEll tall skinny people,he most definitely could,but he wouldn't

haha probably that's the case :mf_rosetinted: you've watched some? Dex is fckn great...and his sense of humour! priceless! :thumb_yello:

:

I think that one i was missing...

uuuuuu scary. NOT.

Luke has nice torso and butt... but that's all.... (uuhhh what a sexism... :mf_rosetinted:)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he is very nice and all that.

happy? :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, i dont give a crap if you like him for his body or not. call him ugly, disgusting, whatev! i dont care. more muscles pour moi!

I love it how you two have 10 years difference but speak the same language :roftl:

I'll be your lawyer...:fisch:

(No, I'll be Luke's, for when he files a lawsuit against Mika for firing him. :mf_rosetinted: I wonder if they'd let me be Mika's as well?)

Phunks, your school's vocabulary is so cool.

Is that even possible? hmmm U R lawyer? any good? :mf_rosetinted:

I think that one i was missing...

I love it how you two have 10 years difference but speak the same language :roftl:

what you were missing?

OMG...I am THAT old? :blink: are you disrespecting the house of shmegzy?! yeah I love to be immature... that's my last chance...In a year I'll have to "grow up" and go to serious job, have to look around for some genetic material donor...ya know... serious stuff...:mf_rosetinted:

I swear, I feel like a 21 year old trapped in a 13 year old's body some times.:mf_rosetinted:

and haha, if i was that jacked up, i would crush people all the time. luke reminds me of the hulk :lmao:

"LUKE SMASSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Is that even possible? hmmm U R lawyer? any good? :mf_rosetinted:

what you were missing?

OMG...I am THAT old? :blink: are you disrespecting the house of shmegzy?! yeah I love to be immature... that's my last chance...In a year I'll have to "grow up" and go to serious job, have to look around for some genetic material donor...ya know... serious stuff...:mf_rosetinted:

Hey it's never your last chance to be immature! There are plenty of other people old before their time, let them get on with it, stay as you are!

I swear, I feel like a 21 year old trapped in a 13 year old's body some times.:mf_rosetinted:

and haha, if i was that jacked up, i would crush people all the time. luke reminds me of the hulk :lmao:

"LUKE SMASSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Well, if you'd like to be 21 phunks, just get there and stay there and don't get any older.:thumb_yello:No point, it doesn't get any better. :naughty:

Hey it's never your last chance to be immature! There are plenty of other people old before their time, let them get on with it, stay as you are!

Well, if you'd like to be 21 phunks, just get there and stay there and don't get any older.:thumb_yello:No point, it doesn't get any better. :naughty:

hmmm if you say so :thumb_yello: I'll listen to your wisdom :wink2: