The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

its an american term for like um....when your leg gets pins and needles? i dont knwo what you polish people call it.

proly

we call it "my leg got numb" :wink2: but after I posted it I read it again and it came to me that you were talking about that :thumb_yello:

yeah...she's a lousy mother to you.... left you without any supervision....:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats - and in my case masks - off to Luke! I've only met him once, six months ago, but he still remembers me and what he said to me. His memory is as amazing as Martin's! :thumb_yello: I've met Mika twice but I doubt that his memory is that good. :naughty:

Hats - and in my case masks - off to Luke! I've only met him once, six months ago, but he still remembers me and what he said to me. His memory is as amazing as Martin's! :thumb_yello: I've met Mika twice but I doubt that his memory is that good. :naughty:

:jawdrop: Did you do the drawings in your sig? Amazing!

My memory is worse than Luke's, for sure. I have only hazy memories of meeting him the first time, although I do have a photo to remind me that it did happen! But I remember quite well the second time, and how much he impressed me by wearing Christine and Suzy's scarf. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

:jawdrop: Did you do the drawings in your sig? Amazing!

Yep! Thanks. :)

I remember quite well my meeting with Luke, because he was the only band member that I met then, although I was in an MFC group picture with Saranayde and Cherisse as well. It happened before the gig that didn't happen in Hammersmith - until Bar 38! :naughty:

i made the sickest shirt last night. it isnt sick cuz i made it, but its sick cuz it has luke lyrics on it. it has the first stanza of i'd count you twice written in purple fabric paint, theen red polka dots and huge rhinestone-gem things lining the collar. im gonna wear it to school on monday so when people ask me "why does your shirt say that?" i can proudly answer "It's the brillaince of a man named Lukas Juby!"

i made the sickest shirt last night. it isnt sick cuz i made it, but its sick cuz it has luke lyrics on it. it has the first stanza of i'd count you twice written in purple fabric paint, theen red polka dots and huge rhinestone-gem things lining the collar. im gonna wear it to school on monday so when people ask me "why does your shirt say that?" i can proudly answer "It's the brillaince of a man named Lukas Juby!"

Ooh awesome! Take a picture! :bleh:

I better get going cuz i have so much to do! tomorrow is the last day of school and I need to pick and outfit out to express my love for Mr.Juby because I feel ultra bad. it involves that shirt, luke earrings (that i have to make) and a million luek necklaces! *starts singing bleeding love* imma gonna get torn to shreds at skool for wearing this stuff tomorrow. :lmao:

I better get going cuz i have so much to do! tomorrow is the last day of school and I need to pick and outfit out to express my love for Mr.Juby because I feel ultra bad. it involves that shirt, luke earrings (that i have to make) and a million luek necklaces! *starts singing bleeding love* imma gonna get torn to shreds at skool for wearing this stuff tomorrow. :lmao:

why would you get torn to shreads?

who doesn't like a sexy man who can sing and play several instruments?

plus, he seems pretty damn caring and down to earth.

I should like to have a drink with him some day. :glasses3:

So technically, StandardToaster has said we don't really *need* to make new parts to threads any longer; it seems that won't have any real effect on the server.

Buut...

I was thinking that sometime soon, it would be fun to start a part 4 of the Luke thread, and make the first nine or so posts be the lyrics to his songs. 'Cause it would be nice to have the lyrics to the songs he's posted on his MySpace all in one place, for reference.

What do you guys think?

So technically, StandardToaster has said we don't really *need* to make new parts to threads any longer; it seems that won't have any real effect on the server.

Buut...

I was thinking that sometime soon, it would be fun to start a part 4 of the Luke thread, and make the first nine or so posts be the lyrics to his songs. 'Cause it would be nice to have the lyrics to the songs he's posted on his MySpace all in one place, for reference.

What do you guys think?

Mana - slightly off topic - but the Oldlings got to 500+ the other night

and Fred told us to start a new thread as it was getting very slow :blink:

why would you get torn to shreads?

who doesn't like a sexy man who can sing and play several instruments?

plus, he seems pretty damn caring and down to earth.

I should like to have a drink with him some day. :glasses3:

you get that picture if you are older than 16,but phunks is lost in an insane teen world who drool over the jonas brothers (that was just a guess,but it could be possible)

Buut...

What do you guys think?

Well I'm all for starting new parts ,we're reaching the 2000 quite nicely

Think this one has been the fastest

And the lyric thing is great,do we still need to get any checked?