The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why would you get torn to shreads?

who doesn't like a sexy man who can sing and play several instruments?

plus, he seems pretty damn caring and down to earth.

I should like to have a drink with him some day. :glasses3:

kids are evil. but *spits at them* i got the best dressed award at school today so it doesnt matter.

you get that picture if you are older than 16,but phunks is lost in an insane teen world who drool over the jonas brothers (that was just a guess,but it could be possible)

Well I'm all for starting new parts ,we're reaching the 2000 quite nicely

Think this one has been the fastest

And the lyric thing is great,do we still need to get any checked?

haha, you dont even wanna see my friend kristen's outfit today. allllll jonas. :lmao:

ick. i just got the worst haircut. it doesnt look that bad, but my hair is curly and the hair dresser cut my hair when it looked straight. so it looked better then. but i get to dye my hair today. i think im gonna do some red.

friend: Who is on your earrings?

me: only the hottest man to ever live besides johnny fullerton.

friend: oh, that's luke?

me: yep

friend: then why does he have facial hair?

me: because he is a man

friend: he's like...30

me: *cough* 29.:mf_rosetinted:

friend: well nick jonas is 15

me: well that is why luke is hawter

friend: are you saying that you like 30 year old men

me: yes

friend: ok.:naughty:

ick. i just got the worst haircut. it doesnt look that bad, but my hair is curly and the hair dresser cut my hair when it looked straight. so it looked better then. but i get to dye my hair today. i think im gonna do some red.

Care to show us some pics :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

I love you hahaha

haha, you dont even wanna see my friend kristen's outfit today. allllll jonas. :lmao:

Ha! I knew it :lol3:

"why does he have facial hair" ? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Haha...because 30 is SO OLD! Sheesh, don't sign him up to collect his pension just yet! :old::roftl:

I hope Luke realizes that he's over the hill. Or at least, he will be on his next birthday. Time to trade the keyboards for a rocking chair. :naughty:

men who are older are where it is at! the experience of age? Sexy. they know who they are and where they are at, and its amazing...I'm saying that for about 20 somethings to about 34..past that is gettin a bit old for me since I am 18.

I am sorry but I do not find the Jonas brothers attractive..any of them..

I like Luke's facial hair...its not like too much, but it colors his face nicely.

however if it ever turns into a mustache with a huge hobo beard I might get scared away.

Haha...because 30 is SO OLD! Sheesh, don't sign him up to collect his pension just yet! :old::roftl:

I hope Luke realizes that he's over the hill. Or at least, he will be on his next birthday. Time to trade the keyboards for a rocking chair. :naughty:

Rofl!!

hey! He can sit in his rocking chair while playing keyboard..slowly though, we don't want him to injure his ancient fingers. :roftl: :roftl:

men who are older are where it is at! the experience of age? Sexy. they know who they are and where they are at, and its amazing...I'm saying that for about 20 somethings to about 34..past that is gettin a bit old for me since I am 18.

I like Luke's facial hair...its not like too much, but it colors his face nicely.

however if it ever turns into a mustache with a huge hobo beard I might get scared away.

I need Meg to read your post :roftl::roftl::roftl: Hobo beard huh? I'll wait for Meg on that one

Well I don't know what to say about older men,I mean at one point the differences simply get too big. And it can be all sorts,from goals,to education...to whatever

I think that up to 10 years difference is ok,I mean I know for me 7 years,you don't even feel them. That was in my case anyway

The experience of age can go both ways,especially with like 18 and 28 or something below 20 anyway. it can be an advantage but it can be a hold back too

Anyway,Luke's facial hair? L&V thank you :roftl: (ask Blue for further explanations)

Hey,if he likes it,who am I to tell him to shave it off? I don't even think I've ever seen him clean shaved ,so I have no idea how he'd look like without it haha

Ha! I knew it :lol3:

"why does he have facial hair" ? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

i like facial hair!

Care to show us some pics :biggrin2:

sure.

I love you hahaha

luv u too!

Haha...because 30 is SO OLD! Sheesh, don't sign him up to collect his pension just yet!

i know. im gonna make him a duct tape walker!

i love everything about luke!

wait a sec for pics.

I need Meg to read your post :roftl::roftl::roftl: Hobo beard huh? I'll wait for Meg on that one

Well I don't know what to say about older men,I mean at one point the differences simply get too big. And it can be all sorts,from goals,to education...to whatever

I think that up to 10 years difference is ok,I mean I know for me 7 years,you don't even feel them. That was in my case anyway

The experience of age can go both ways,especially with like 18 and 28 or something below 20 anyway. it can be an advantage but it can be a hold back too

Anyway,Luke's facial hair? L&V thank you :roftl: (ask Blue for further explanations)

Hey,if he likes it,who am I to tell him to shave it off? I don't even think I've ever seen him clean shaved ,so I have no idea how he'd look like without it haha

you and your inside meanings. who is blue...I never learn names or anything...pshht.

thats very true...lol but isn't different goals and ways of life mostly what splits people up?

ew..just mowed the lawn and I am all sweaty.

10 years, eh? I think age is really just a number..when both parties are legal I mean. I really don't like when 20 something guys hit on like 16 year old girls because its like..why can't they get someone their own age?

i will PM them to you all. cuz i look absolutely horrible. and i colored my hair, but it looks exactly the same!:roftl:

lol the first time I dyed my hair I dyed it the exact same color!! and it was expensive stuff too..boo...but I have only gotten my hair done professionaly once..and she was soo not professional..she was on the phone and kept swearing and talking about her son's school problems and stuff..and she didn't listen to what I was saying at all.

then she gave me a haircut...I said no haircut..and I was like "what are you doing!?" and then charged an extra 10 $$

so bad..so now I dye my own hair :naughty:

when i dye my hair, it usually comes out REALLY red, but i bought a different color hair dye this time and it came out the same!

it looks really nice though...haha I LOVE your earrings!! I should make some of my own..that is really awesome. good pic of him too :naughty:

haha, my parets were horrified that i made luke earrings. they are prolly thinking "oh jesus, another obsession!"

lol! but they are cool, and you are promoting him...soo its an overall good thing!

Oh, and my sister met George Clooney..the lucky dog...for his movie "Leather Heads" they did a promotional thing in Duluth, and she got to see him and has pics and video of him..I found out later I could have gone and I was PISSED off...but oh well.

Johnny Depp is like a fine wine..only getting better with age.