The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sparkly :thumb_yello: that looks spiffin!

I can't write with puff paint..It always end up really diagonal or I put my arm in it or something.

thanks. and haha, you can see that i messed up quite a bit, but i made it happen for luke's sake.:mf_rosetinted:

haha, see, i font find johnny cute. just a kid in my school named Johnny:wub2:

ever seen the movie Duan Juan De Marco? It has Johnny in it as the "greatest lover the world has ever seen" that movie is great.

His cheekbones Kill me...his and Mika's. Luke has some nice ones too.

Oh God I sounds like some creeper saying all these famous peeps are sexy.

but at least I do not have crushes on them.

Beauty was made to be admired damnit! :bleh:

you and your inside meanings. who is blue...I never learn names or anything...pshht.

thats very true...lol but isn't different goals and ways of life mostly what splits people up?

ew..just mowed the lawn and I am all sweaty.

10 years, eh? I think age is really just a number..when both parties are legal I mean. I really don't like when 20 something guys hit on like 16 year old girls because its like..why can't they get someone their own age?

Blue is someone on here,we had a talk waaay back

yeah,that's what I ment,age means different goals,a lot of differences actually,and it can make things hard

Do you really want me to answer why they go for 16 year olds? :naughty:

They can get someone their own age,just that they can't manipulate someone their own age that easy

haha, my parets were horrified that i made luke earrings. they are prolly thinking "oh jesus, another obsession!"

and u think to yourself "nah,it's still the old obsession"

oh wow,it's great

Luke should be proud to have you

Blue is someone on here,we had a talk waaay back

yeah,that's what I ment,age means different goals,a lot of differences actually,and it can make things hard

Do you really want me to answer why they go for 16 year olds? :naughty:

They can get someone their own age,just that they can't manipulate someone their own age that easy

and u think to yourself "nah,it's still the old obsession"

oh wow,it's great

Luke should be proud to have you

oh trust me, I know why they go for the younger girls. 20 something guys somehow seem way hotter when you are younger..and then you can tell all your friends what a skankity ho you are!!! Oh the joy.

oh trust me, I know why they go for the younger girls. 20 something guys somehow seem way hotter when you are younger..and then you can tell all your friends what a skankity ho you are!!! Oh the joy.

that just works for 98% of the idiotic teenagehood

I'm proud to have been the other 2% ... i had my own rules at 16,and stuck to them

that just works for 98% of the idiotic teenagehood

I'm proud to have been the other 2% ... i had my own rules at 16,and stuck to them

Good for you!!

I am proud to be in that 2%!

I didn't have my own rules at 16 though..but I guess now I do, I just see all my friends with their idiot boyfriends who are just groping them and say I love you after like two days and I am like wow...what a relationship. I don't get why people bother calling it 'dating' when it is obviously just for sex. Not that casual sex is a bad thing I mean, to each their own. but at the teenage years it is a bad thing...

I sound anti-relationship..but I promise I am not. I just really havn't found a satisfying guy yet :)

Do I need to go into my school's slut horror stories? Luckily I am in that 2% also at the moment.

sad..and your still quite young still correct?

cling to your innocent self! seriously, making out, drinking and all that good stuff are not all they are chalked up to be.

think about what you honestly want and stick to that! so many girls are like "oh it was just that one time" 20 times later...lol

Good for you!!

I am proud to be in that 2%!

I didn't have my own rules at 16 though..but I guess now I do, I just see all my friends with their idiot boyfriends who are just groping them and say I love you after like two days and I am like wow...what a relationship. I don't get why people bother calling it 'dating' when it is obviously just for sex. Not that casual sex is a bad thing I mean, to each their own. but at the teenage years it is a bad thing...

I sound anti-relationship..but I promise I am not. I just really havn't found a satisfying guy yet :)

oh I find them hard...I mean it takes me a lot to find someone to give a chance to. I used to be extremely suspicious,but that was because of great past experiences

Anyway,I never understood the "two day I love you thing " either

How the heck can you say that,especially when you are 15 or 16...or even younger

Do you really know what love is or is any crush instantly love? It's because all of these thrown "I love you" s that people don't value it nowdays anymore

Some just see it as routine,like...ah well,next step,we start saying I love you...dunno if we mean it,but eeeh

Thank God,that is no longer my case,but it happened to me once too....3 years ago...I think

I used to have the most bored look when the guy went on with his "i love you". you could tell he doesn't mean it,he just went with the trend :lol3:

Do I need to go into my school's slut horror stories? Luckily I am in that 2% also at the moment.

i never doubted ur a 2%

nah, that is what my parents dont understand. i only have certain friends for that specific reason, which my parents substitute for me being a picky bitch. most nkids in my school are sluts and i onyl hang with people who i like and are innocent. i might now seem like it on the forum, but in real life i am quite a 'good' kid i guess :lmao:

I think age is really just a number..when both parties are legal I mean. I really don't like when 20 something guys hit on like 16 year old girls because its like..why can't they get someone their own age?

Ahh, but "legal" has different meanings depending on where you go. Here in Canada, it's perfectly legal for a 20 year old to, erm, date a 16 year old. In fact, up until a few months ago, it was perfectly legal for a 20 year old to date a 14 year old, so long as he wasn't in a "position of authority" like her teacher or gymnastics coach or something.

That said, I think it has more to do with personality and life stage than age. If two people are in a position where they want the same things out of life and have similar views on how to get those things, age comes secondary. On the other hand, if people are even 4-5 years apart but want totally different things, problems can arise.

she was soo not professional..she was on the phone and kept swearing and talking about her son's school problems and stuff..and she didn't listen to what I was saying at all.

Ack! Next time, find an Aveda salon. I've never had anything but good experiences with them. :thumb_yello:

Aww, that looks awesome!

oh, my stepmom said that luke will be hawter when he gets old. like george clooney :lmao:

I hope not. I think George Clooney is highly, highly overrated. Same with Brad Pitt. You know who's hot for an old dude? Richard Gere. :wub2:

haha, luke was made to be admired. that was luke's mother's intention. to have at least one child that was handsome. :fisch:

"At least" one child...? Or maybe two...? :das:

Haha...because 30 is SO OLD! Sheesh, don't sign him up to collect his pension just yet! :old:

I hope Luke realizes that he's over the hill. Or at least, he will be on his next birthday. Time to trade the keyboards for a rocking chair. :naughty:

4545454.jpg

*I'm not disrespecting anyone! just find that pic funny....*

friend: Who is on your earrings?

me: only the hottest man to ever live besides johnny fullerton.

friend: oh, that's luke?

me: yep

friend: then why does he have facial hair?

me: because he is a man

friend: he's like...30

me: *cough* 29.:mf_rosetinted:

friend: well nick jonas is 15

me: well that is why luke is hawter

friend: are you saying that you like 30 year old men

me: yes

friend: ok.:naughty:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one!

no. i meant one child when i said it. :mf_rosetinted:

yeah.... he's the hottie!

someone mentioned Hoby?! :mf_rosetinted:

Ahh, but "legal" has different meanings depending on where you go. Here in Canada, it's perfectly legal for a 20 year old to, erm, date a 16 year old. In fact, up until a few months ago, it was perfectly legal for a 20 year old to date a 14 year old, so long as he wasn't in a "position of authority" like her teacher or gymnastics coach or something.

That said, I think it has more to do with personality and life stage than age. If two people are in a position where they want the same things out of life and have similar views on how to get those things, age comes secondary. On the other hand, if people are even 4-5 years apart but want totally different things, problems can arise.

true, but I have yet to meet a 14 year old with a 20 year olds mentality..but that doesn't mean they arn't out there!

gotta watch out for those positions of authority :P

and yeah, life stage definetly is involved. thats a good way of putting it..different stages in life vs age difference.

haha, yes. my friend asked my art teacher to dance (she is totally in love with him) and he was like "Um...no...." :lmao:

to dance or to A dance?

I asked my english teacher if I could call him by his first name..he said not until I graduate.

which, I have..so now I have to stalk him out and be like "Yo Mike!"

to dance at my school's dance :lmao: how i wish my Boyfriend johnny was at that dance. but only nerds and squares go to dances. :roftl: (like me) i swear to gawd. me and my friend were like the only one's at the dance this year! it was so lame!:roftl: there are 1200 kids in my school and only 50 kids showed up!