The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

to dance at my school's dance :lmao: how i wish my Boyfriend johnny was at that dance. but only nerds and squares go to dances. :roftl: (like me) i swear to gawd. me and my friend were like the only one's at the dance this year! it was so lame!:roftl: there are 1200 kids in my school and only 50 kids showed up!

haha thats the best though, you can make a complete idiot of yourself or do something spectacular and only 50 kids would know about it first hand..thats how you become a legend!!

does Luke not have a wikipedia page?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to dance at my school's dance :lmao: how i wish my Boyfriend johnny was at that dance. but only nerds and squares go to dances. :roftl: (like me) i swear to gawd. me and my friend were like the only one's at the dance this year! it was so lame!:roftl: there are 1200 kids in my school and only 50 kids showed up!

Johnny? Boyfriend Johnny? Huh? I thought you only had eyes for Luke! :wink2:

Johnny? Boyfriend Johnny? Huh? I thought you only had eyes for Luke! :wink2:

haha, luke is my first choice but there is a kid in my school named johnny who i see as the cutest guy ever! i think he's gay tho unfortunatly. I know i cant have luke, so i take the 2nd best :lmao:

edit: if you havent noticed, i call guys who don't know me and i like them 'boyfriends'

today i saw johnny in the hall way and i started singing OMG you guys! at the top of my lungs.

OMG you guys song for Ioana :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDFFlhIs0SA

haha, luke is my first choice but there is a kid in my school named johnny who i see as the cutest guy ever! i think he's gay tho unfortunatly. I know i cant have luke, so i take the 2nd best :lmao:

edit: if you havent noticed, i call guys who don't know me and i like them 'boyfriends'

today i saw johnny in the hall way and i started singing OMG you guys! at the top of my lungs.

OMG you guys song for Ioana :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDFFlhIs0SA

Sounds like a good plan. :naughty:

haha, well i dont have a BF, so it makes me feel better :lmao:

i am such a stalker. johnny doesnt even know who i am :lmao: no...wait. i bet if someone asked him "do you know the girl with the rainbow sox?" he would know.

how are you babs. can i have ur address to send the bag to. if you trust me. you can ask Ioana, Diana, rockinbabzz, Milou, and caz. im not a stalker.:roftl:

haha, well i dont have a BF, so it makes me feel better :lmao:

i am such a stalker. johnny doesnt even know who i am :lmao: no...wait. i bet if someone asked him "do you know the girl with the rainbow sox?" he would know.

how are you babs. can i have ur address to send the bag to. if you trust me. you can ask Ioana, Diana, rockinbabzz, Milou, and caz. im not a stalker.:roftl:

Of course hun, I will pm you. Would you like something sent? What kind of thing?

jeez! its already 8:45? the day went by fast!

its 7:50 here.

yeah mine has gone by rather slow..today has overall been just terrible.

:thumbdown:

and I have to get up at 7 tommorrow to work until 4...by myself. I get so lonely!! ickers!

I really want to make some ducktape flowers :blink:

duct tape? :drool: i needa go and make a duct tape toy theater for duct tape mika and luke and cherisse to play in :lmao:

I saw your duct tape Mika..that was so cute!! I loved the purple pants.

genius!

I have never really done stuff with duct tape but I looked it up on wikipedia and it had a bunch of stuff to make and the flowers looked really tight..actually..I might go buy some right now O_O if I can find any money that is...

Where do they even sell that?

wal*mart had a really suprisingly wide selection...it had bright pink, shiny stuff, white, black, grey, green, blue, teal and a few others. crazy eh?

and michaels apparently.

wal*mart had a really suprisingly wide selection...it had bright pink, shiny stuff, white, black, grey, green, blue, teal and a few others. crazy eh?

and michaels apparently.

Oh really? I might have to make a special trip there :naughty:

"Mom, could we go to Wal-Mart?"

"Why?"

"Um...I want some colored duck tape.."

"What the hell are you going to do with colored duck tape?!"

"I don't know..."

"Go to bed."

:naughty:

Oh really? I might have to make a special trip there :naughty:

"Mom, could we go to Wal-Mart?"

"Why?"

"Um...I want some colored duck tape.."

"What the hell are you going to do with colored duck tape?!"

"I don't know..."

"Go to bed."

:naughty:

lol!!!

I tried making a flower...it looks more like duct tape attempting to be a flower.