The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

haha, luke is my first choice but there is a kid in my school named johnny who i see as the cutest guy ever! i think he's gay tho unfortunatly. I know i cant have luke, so i take the 2nd best :lmao:

OMG you guys song for Ioana :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDFFlhIs0SA

Johnny is cute and why do you think he is gay ?:bleh:

Hilarious song :roftl:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wal*mart had a really suprisingly wide selection...it had bright pink, shiny stuff, white, black, grey, green, blue, teal and a few others. crazy eh?

and michaels apparently.

i buy mine at walmart, its cheaper than michaels!

Oh really? I might have to make a special trip there :naughty:

"Mom, could we go to Wal-Mart?"

"Why?"

"Um...I want some colored duck tape.."

"What the hell are you going to do with colored duck tape?!"

"I don't know..."

"Go to bed."

:naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: i have 18 rolls if you need some!

I have no idea

Care to make him one? :naughty:

not that again :lmao:

But this is a bit better than the "Delta nu nu delta nu nu nu"

haha, you don even wanna see my friend and i do that. every morning when i pass her locker we sing that to eachother while the teachers stare :lmao:

I think you should start to talk with him and make him some duct tape trousers :punk::roftl:

No,I don't think that would be great :roftl:

You have to think further,duct tape...sticky...trousers...skin....uncomfortable :naughty:

Story of my life:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

it's not your fault,they pretend really well

No,I don't think that would be great :roftl:

You have to think further,duct tape...sticky...trousers...skin....uncomfortable :naughty:

LOL

so true...my sister was in lust with a gay man and my family was like "..soo...was he gay before he met you?"

LOL

so true...my sister was in lust with a gay man and my family was like "..soo...was he gay before he met you?"

:roftl::roftl:

That's just evil ,it kinda reminds me of my loving uncle's humor

it was very funny though...actually it is my uncles that say that :wink2:

boo I'm trying to win tickets to see finger 11 and Seether...stupid radio...grr...

it was very funny though...actually it is my uncles that say that :wink2:

boo I'm trying to win tickets to see finger 11 and Seether...stupid radio...grr...

it's always the uncles :naughty:

ok Seether I know....Finger 11? What does that do? Is it the finger in charge of poking?

Story of my life:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

haha, i swear. luke is my first straight crush

No,I don't think that would be great

You have to think further,duct tape...sticky...trousers...skin....uncomfortable

haha, people wear duct tape pants to prom tho. maybe if johnny is gay he would want a skirt then?

my uncle is the same way :lmao: but he isnt as bad as my dad. :roftl: he makes fun of my rainbow socks and calls me 'gay pride' then i make fun of his waxed eyebrows.

Oh wow. for some reason, on Luke's myspace his song Joanna kept being skipped, so I made an effort to play it and it is SO beautiful I seriously can't stop crying.

sometimes music says so much more than words.

haha, see, it reminds me of two peopel fighting. tho it hasn't made me cry. I'd Count You Twice is the tear-jerker!

my heart just swells when I hear it, and all of a sudden, tears!

that brings up some raw emotions.

It's weird, I have friends who totally 'only dance where people watch' and they often makes me really upset because they do that. and so it reminds me of how different i am from my friends and how i can never fit in and how i am a loser....so that leads to the tears :lmao:

It's weird, I have friends who totally 'only dance where people watch' and they often makes me really upset because they do that. and so it reminds me of how different i am from my friends and how i can never fit in and how i am a loser....so that leads to the tears :lmao:

when you are older, people will look up to you for your independence. I gained mine at an early age, and I get along with almost everybody, and people might look at me weird at first, but eventually they love it because I generally accept EVERYONE for what they are. everyone has their flaws you know?

like kids who are nerdy, or disgusting, or dirty..I just think put myself in their shoes..sometimes people can't help what they are..and just because they act a certain way or are thought of a certain way doesn't mean thats all they are.

I think this connects into why I like Mika so much..he is one of those strange guys that just..seems to accept everyone and just moves on with life if people don't like him.

You are such a nice girl hun, trust me, people are lucky to know someone who isn't afraid to be themselves...there are people you meet in your life that you never forget about, and I believe you are one of them..just someone who has such an impact on you that they just stick with you in one way or another.

Thanks, lol. It is hard though because my parents are those type of parent who worry about what people think of their kids and they get all paranoid about me.:thumbdown:

and it feels good because my teachers do look up to me for my independence, therefore it is a benefit in the end for me. (good grades :das: ) I just live in a town where everyone is into 10 different sports a week and wear top notch clothing.

though i can't say i am the nicest person either, i am pretty picky when it comes to guys.:naughty:

Thanks, lol. It is hard though because my parents are those type of parent who worry about what people think of their kids and they get all paranoid about me.:thumbdown:

and it feels good because my teachers do look up to me for my independence, therefore it is a benefit in the end for me. (good grades :das: ) I just live in a town where everyone is into 10 different sports a week and wear top notch clothing.

though i can't say i am the nicest person either, i am pretty picky when it comes to guys.:naughty:

lol...yeah I am a jeans and a somewhat fashionable but overly comfy kind of gal.

and sports? Badminton and I used to swim. on a team but oh the cat fights....but I swim like a damn fish still..I love it.