The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to play soccer, but i tripped over the ball too much. the onyl thing i am good at is clothing design. I can't draw either.:roftl:

and i am the decapitated heads and rainbow clothin kinda person.

decapitated heads? oh yeah..I saw your barbie..teddy bear mutant. kinda freaky..but hey. whatever makes your rubber squeak.

I actually am quite talented at art when I take the time...I should post some of it here sometime..that sounds so braggy but its one of my joys in life.

I wish I could design clothes. I have ideas but no skills.

though i can't say i am the nicest person either, i am pretty picky when it comes to guys.:naughty:

Good! Be picky! Don't settle! (You just have to find one that isn't gay). :naughty:

Although from my own experience, there were pretty slim pickins' at 13. Guys are like wine, many get better with age. :wink2:

and please post ur art work!

Agreed!

Oh, and has this ended up in this thread yet? This pic turned up in the Mikagasmic thread, but this is where it really belongs:

2jun7.jpg

Good! Be picky! Don't settle! (You just have to find one that isn't gay). :naughty:

Although from my own experience, there were pretty slim pickins' at 13. Guys are like wine, many get better with age. :wink2:

Agreed!

Oh, and has this ended up in this thread yet? This pic turned up in the Mikagasmic thread, but this is where it really belongs:

2jun7.jpg

woah...Luke has a really nice shoulders to hip angle. uhm..oh geeze.

Noo!!! stop the chickeny thoughts!!

haha that is one of my favorite lines ever, normally I use about Johnny Depp. "that man is like a fine wine, only getting better with age"

k this is my first ever digital drawing that I did..and right now only quick sketch..her name is Abigail, and she got these really awesome new red glasses, and was so proud of them so she was showing everyone at school and they all started making fun of her and calling her a loser because green square glasses were in.

abigail.jpg

yeah uh..I don't have any other pics of my art on this computer...lol maybe I will post some later..

i wish i had drawings to show off, but i dont. :lmao: my art teacher gets so frustrated with me in art club because i am good at designing, but not drawing. its funny though watching teachers get mad at you for stuff that isnt your fault!:roftl:

i wish i had drawings to show off, but i dont. :lmao: my art teacher gets so frustrated with me in art club because i am good at designing, but not drawing. its funny though watching teachers get mad at you for stuff that isnt your fault!:roftl:

funny? I would call that sad!

I can't do pottery. like making sculptures and stuff....my 8th grade art teacher used my Bowl..which was supposed to be a cup and it was HUGE. like a foot in diameter...all the way around..anyways he used it to show an example of poor effort and what no to do..right in front of me and in other classes. so I asked him to throw it and he yelled at me. :cool:

turtle.jpg

That's amazing! I love that. Do you sell your work at all?

Sooo, is this the right place to be all wistful about Luke's dismissal? I was watching one of Mika's live performances, the songs where Mika's up front and Luke's on keyboards.

And I was like...sigh. I mean, Luke rocks on keys. And I'm sure someone else will be able to do a half decent job. But it's like a crucial piece of the puzzle will be missing. Am I losing my mind? Or can you all commiserate?

haha, see, it reminds me of two peopel fighting. tho it hasn't made me cry. I'd Count You Twice is the tear-jerker!

Well they don't really make me burst in tears,they just put an amazing smile on my face when I think of how this man's feelings are

I mean,it's extraordinary to be able to write such honest songs such easy

Whenever I let the lyrics sink in,it has the most amazing effect

I used to swim. on a team but oh the cat fights....but I swim like a damn fish still..I love it.

And we have our first fellow swimmer,or ex swimmer

Well ok,last 3 months,I've been an ex-swimmer myself,but I'll make up for it in training camp :lol3:

woah...Luke has a really nice shoulders to hip angle. uhm..oh geeze.

abigail.jpg

Haaa! Finally! Don't be ashamed,swimming does that to the analyzing skills

That's one of the first things I noticed too,then came the analysis of the arm

It happens when you are surrounded by swimmers all day :naughty:

AND I love the drawing! :wub2:

Well they don't really make me burst in tears,they just put an amazing smile on my face when I think of how this man's feelings are

I mean,it's extraordinary to be able to write such honest songs such easy

Whenever I let the lyrics sink in,it has the most amazing effect

And we have our first fellow swimmer,or ex swimmer

Well ok,last 3 months,I've been an ex-swimmer myself,but I'll make up for it in training camp :lol3:

Haaa! Finally! Don't be ashamed,swimming does that to the analyzing skills

That's one of the first things I noticed too,then came the analysis of the arm

It happens when you are surrounded by swimmers all day :naughty:

AND I love the drawing! :wub2:

thank you very much :)

and I never thought about that, but that is so true about noticing that for a guys body. I automatically go, how broad are their shoulders to how wide their hips are. then their chest, then their arms..and so on.

Luke looks like he could be a swimmer..I'm thinking butterfly?

we are like two peas in a pod me dear!

That's amazing! I love that. Do you sell your work at all?

Sooo, is this the right place to be all wistful about Luke's dismissal? I was watching one of Mika's live performances, the songs where Mika's up front and Luke's on keyboards.

And I was like...sigh. I mean, Luke rocks on keys. And I'm sure someone else will be able to do a half decent job. But it's like a crucial piece of the puzzle will be missing. Am I losing my mind? Or can you all commiserate?

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I don't actually sell my art, since some of it is a copy of another persons ideas, (we had to do that in my art class)

the turtle is off of this pic

Tortuga__by_faboarts.jpg

however the girl on the cloud is all my own..and I have a few others out of my mind...

this ones idea was off a picture but I drastically changed it, such a cool concept though

hehe I should take another pic of the around boarder, it was probably the funnest thing ever to do, I have that cute little lion, and elephant, a magicians hat, and some cotton candy and they are all my own and are fantastic:

cirque.jpg