The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

thank you very much :)

and I never thought about that, but that is so true about noticing that for a guys body. I automatically go, how broad are their shoulders to how wide their hips are. then their chest, then their arms..and so on.

Luke looks like he could be a swimmer..I'm thinking butterfly?

we are like two peas in a pod me dear!

I go for shoulder muscles first,then the rest of the arm,and then the back,how broad the shoulders are and all the rest

Now I don't know bout the hair,I mean my teammates are neat all year round :lol3: so I don't even look for hair,I take its absence as normal

Nah,not butterfly,those have the biggest backs and the most powerful arms. And no breaststroke either,those are just massive

Maybe a long distance freestyler? Could fit,arms are good :naughty:

And those guys don't have such a huge back to begin with

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hey, what is up with the hawtest ex band member today? and i am suspicious, Ioana.

what why? what did i do now? :blink:

today on my caller ID it said "windsor" and i was sure it was luke calling to ask me on a date.:mf_rosetinted:

it was a car company.

not even a royal car company...pfff...pathetic! :mf_rosetinted:

you do a lot of stuff.

and haha, it was some indian guy who pronounced my last name wrong. it was prolly luke's kid:mf_rosetinted:

right....so what was it this time that i became a suspect?

wait...do i wanna know what u are suspecting?

Good! Be picky! Don't settle! (You just have to find one that isn't gay). :naughty:

Although from my own experience, there were pretty slim pickins' at 13. Guys are like wine, many get better with age. :wink2:

Well....up to a certain age, maybe, but quite frankly, gimme a toyboy before an oldie any day! hahaah!

You gals can all keep the likes of George Clooney and I'll stick to the Ashton Kutchers, a la Demi:roftl:

Oh, and has this ended up in this thread yet? This pic turned up in the Mikagasmic thread, but this is where it really belongs:

2jun7.jpg

OMG, are we now doing naked Luke pics?

LMAOOO

Poor guy, LOL!!

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I don't actually sell my art, since some of it is a copy of another persons ideas, (we had to do that in my art class)

the turtle is off of this pic

Tortuga__by_faboarts.jpg

however the girl on the cloud is all my own..and I have a few others out of my mind...

this ones idea was off a picture but I drastically changed it, such a cool concept though

hehe I should take another pic of the around boarder, it was probably the funnest thing ever to do, I have that cute little lion, and elephant, a magicians hat, and some cotton candy and they are all my own and are fantastic:

cirque.jpg

oooh I likw your style! And the 2nd..:thumb_yello:

wanna post some others?:bleh:

{can't stay away from this place damn}

:naughty:

I'm just saying.:mf_rosetinted:

dont be a hatah.:cool:

well I remember the email with the cool question,that I have no idea how u came up with really

if you are still thinking somewhere along those lines....Dude! be serious :roftl:

OMG, are we now doing naked Luke pics? LMAOOO

Erm, naked? :shocked:

Now that's a new twist. I wonder what on earth he was doing, wandering around the streets of Ibiza - isn't that where that pic was taken - naked?

I should think there'd be laws against that sort of thing, no? :roftl:

And I think this pic of luke really isn't naked. Plus it has been posted ziilions of time. Plus I see nothing wrong with it considering Mika with his shirt off after being in the water is all over the place.

...Luke also looks very nice in that wet white shirt..wet t-shirt contest anybody?

Luke vs Mika?

mika4.jpg

I think Luke might win this...

I can't find a wet t-shirt of Mika...(also too lazy to look)

...Luke also looks very nice in that wet white shirt..wet t-shirt contest anybody?

Luke vs Mika?

mika4.jpg

I think Luke might win this...

I can't find a wet t-shirt of Mika...(also too lazy to look)

:drool: :drool:

im not kidding, my heart just stopped when i saw that. literally, its mouth watering.

im a freak stalker!

edit: who is that girl?

:drool: :drool:

im not kidding, my heart just stopped when i saw that. literally, its mouth watering.

im a freak stalker!

edit: who is that girl?

I think that is Lorna, one of the old singers?

K...more arts...

I love/hate this painting because this was the first oil painting I did..so I didn't know about paint thinner, so all the ridges you are seeing, if you were here you could feel on the painting, it is really textured and awesome.

but I hate that damn tree...it just..didn't work out lol

abby5.jpg

this is an owl...yep. it looks kinda stretched because of the camera..but yeah. some kid squirted juice box on it at my grad party. I was sad.

abby4.jpg

abby3.jpg

Beauty is only skin deep eh?

abby2.jpg

abby1.jpg

Okay so the last one is a abstract that me and my friends were laughing about trying to discover meanings about everything. SO.

the white shapes are windows/doors to your soul, the balloons are things that happen in your life that have major impacts on you, love, death, friends family blah blah blah, and the red means sometimes you gotta stop and look at life, yellow, you have to slow down and be careful, and green, you just gotta go for it!!

and you can see the glue/canvas around the edges..haven't gotten to fix that yet...so ignore it lol