The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well hello! long time no see, both of you! haha. im so confused :lmao:

Hiya lady!! yeh long time no speak , hope your ok

Well me and mikasgal went to see Bon jovi , my navigation skills suck!! so we got lost!!!

She says she never gets any exercise but we walked for miles and miles

Sorrryyy for making the thread random:blush-anim-cl:

haha, we dont talk about luke anyways. i mean, luke who? how was it, seeing them? They played with Nickleback at Gilette Stadium last year and i almost went.

and wat a koko, i got lost on the way top see meeks. but we found it with my luke radar.

haha, we dont talk about luke anyways. i mean, luke who? how was it, seeing them? They played with Nickleback at Gilette Stadium last year and i almost went.

and wat a koko, i got lost on the way top see meeks. but we found it with my luke radar.

you tell him phunks :wink2::punk::roftl:

Hey by the way ... :huglove:

Yeh Nickleback :punk:

Loving that band at the moment , you should of went they were excellent :thumb_yello:

haha, yes, i should've, maybe i would have seen Tom Brady practicing there :das:

but both those bands are WAY overplayed on the radio here.

Yes true , when I was in Portland they get played ALL the time :shocked:

I liked the duck tape vid you got btw :naughty:

Must go !

Speak laters

watch out for vampires.:thumb_yello:

omg. i watched the creepiest show last night.

a girl got a note one day that the person she was marrying was a serial killer. it ends up that she is a serial killer and the note was meant for the person she was marrying. creepy.

a girl got a note one day that the person she was marrying was a serial killer. it ends up that she is a serial killer and the note was meant for the person she was marrying. creepy.

:boxed: weird ... cant say im a fan of scary stuff ... i sh1t myself when watching the exorcist :roftl:

sounds interesting.

serial killers scare me. I did a report on the BTK killer in incredible detail (about 30 pages long) and I was so horrified that I am now quite paranoid.

for a half of a year after that I would lay down bags on my floor so that if someone was walking up to me it would rustle, and I would lay for hours watching the door, thinking somone was going to come if I looked away.

:boxed: weird ... cant say im a fan of scary stuff ... i sh1t myself when watching the exorcist :roftl:

rlly? haha, i think most scary movies are cheesy. and that show i watched had really bad actors in it. :lmao: the only thing i couldn't bare to watch was the ring.

sounds interesting.

serial killers scare me. I did a report on the BTK killer in incredible detail (about 30 pages long) and I was so horrified that I am now quite paranoid.

for a half of a year after that I would lay down bags on my floor so that if someone was walking up to me it would rustle, and I would lay for hours watching the door, thinking somone was going to come if I looked away.

is he the one that hid in closets?

is he the one that hid in closets?

nah..more like randomly breaks in or finds some disturbingly simple way to get into houses.

BTK - Bind Torture Kill.

he did it all for sex..its so gross....and he had a wife..and kids..and was a leader in the neighborhood. a boyscout leader, a church group leader..

I bet Luke is a really good runner , there back on track easy peasy :naughty:

i dont recall us running ... :roftl: <random you is:naughty:> but yes im sure luke is a good runner :bleh:

You two are incurable :roftl:

But ,I wouldn't really challenge Luke to some running competition,he would probably beat me ,he's a guy...that's the first advantage of many :naughty:

Especially an endurance race,I stop at 200 ,with proper training at 400

But,I'd definitely challenge him to a swim-off ,I would be such a proud winner :mf_rosetinted:

sounds interesting.

serial killers scare me.

Oh you have to meet Dexter,he's the nicest serial killer out there

If I knew he'd feel something,I'd even hug him,but as he's a sociopath,it's useless

You two are incurable :roftl:

But ,I wouldn't really challenge Luke to some running competition,he would probably beat me ,he's a guy...that's the first advantage of many :naughty:

Especially an endurance race,I stop at 200 ,with proper training at 400

But,I'd definitely challenge him to a swim-off ,I would be such a proud winner :mf_rosetinted:

Oh you have to meet Dexter,he's the nicest serial killer out there

If I knew he'd feel something,I'd even hug him,but as he's a sociopath,it's useless

Dexter?

scary.

Anyone ever heard of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac or Jhonen Vasquez, or Squee or Invader Zim?

I LOVE his comic books...they are more like story books but they are sooo twisted and horrifying and disgusting..but sickeningly entertaining because they are so witty and the whole attitude is just a joke if you look at it in the right light.

ps. If you challenge a swim off with Luke...I get to watch.

maybe even join. me likes to swim.

Hello peeps!! Just got back from a night out. Had a lot of fun, but unf quite a bit of drama at the end there.. :boxed: (or I guess that's what ended it lol). I hate drama. :thumbdown: Why does the world seem to think that my mission in life is to sort other peoples sh*t out..? *sigh*

anywaaayyss.. How r u? :biggrin2::roftl:

Vanessa,the blonde dude has a tad of gay potential

Vanessa's right, he's straight and has a girlfriend. (He's Swedish with Polish roots). Martin Rolinski's the lead singer in BWO. Random fact; they know Mika. I heard an interview with them like a year ago on the radio. They said that Mika and Martin had a competition going on who could sing the highest LOL (Ok so I will try to shut up now. :naughty: Can anyone tell that I'm a bit tipsy still? Prob not.. but I just told you.. so... :lmfao: )

Dexter?

scary.

Anyone ever heard of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac or Jhonen Vasquez, or Squee or Invader Zim?

I LOVE his comic books...they are more like story books but they are sooo twisted and horrifying and disgusting..but sickeningly entertaining because they are so witty and the whole attitude is just a joke if you look at it in the right light.

ps. If you challenge a swim off with Luke...I get to watch.

maybe even join. me likes to swim.

just look at that smile :lol3:

dexter_poster.jpg

I'm even willing to swim backstroke while he does freestyle,how nice am I? :mf_rosetinted:

(truth is,I've beaten butterflyers like that :roftl: I'm still amazed how I managed to do that ...my finish was impeccable....oh now I'm remembering and filling up with pride,dun mind me)

dexter_poster.jpg

I'm even willing to swim backstroke while he does freestyle,how nice am I? :mf_rosetinted:

(truth is,I've beaten butterflyers like that :roftl: I'm still amazed how I managed to do that ...my finish was impeccable....oh now I'm remembering and filling up with pride,dun mind me)

I can do butterfly sprints...well when I was in swimming I did, but one time I got signed up for a 100 with these people who were AMAZING at butterfly (like faster than freestyle) and I embarrassed myself.

scary!! I would peg him as some kinda psycho. his eyes. :shocked:

the most amazing swimmer I ever saw was a man who was in a horrifyingly tight speedo, and he goes up to the blocks for a 200 freestyle, and we were like "oh watch out, he is in a speedo, he means buisness" turns out he DID mean buisness, he did breaststroke and beat everyone doing freestyle. It was absolutly incredible, he just hopped out and walked away while we all stared open mouthed, the people swimming with him were like "WTF WAS THAT?!"

dexter_poster.jpg

thats pretty impressive, lol fill yourself with pride at that!

can Luke do backstroke? We would get a better view of those muscles stretching..I mean..just to make sure his technique is okay...:thumb_yello: