The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

Hello peeps!! Just got back from a night out. Had a lot of fun, but unf quite a bit of drama at the end there.. (or I guess that's what ended it lol). I hate drama. :thumbdown: Why does the world seem to think that my mission in life is to sort other peoples sh*t out..? *sigh*

anywaaayyss.. How r u? :biggrin2:

Vanessa's right, he's straight and has a girlfriend. (He's Swedish with Polish roots). Martin Rolinski's the lead singer in BWO. Random fact; they know Mika. I heard an interview with them like a year ago on the radio. They said that Mika and Martin had a competition going on who could sing the highest LOL (Ok so I will try to shut up now. :naughty: Can anyone tell that I'm a bit tipsy still? Prob not.. but I just told you.. so... :lmfao: )

Hey Elina :wub2:!

I'm good !how about you I haven't been talking to you for ages !?

I didn't know Mika and Martin had a competition !:roftl:

Who won in the end do you know ?:roftl:

You aren't tipsy

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Elina!

I'm good !how about you I haven't been talking to you for ages !?

I didn't know Mika and Martin had a competition !:roftl:

Who won in the end do you know ?:roftl:

You aren't tipsy

Hi! :biggrin2: Yeah it's been ages..! I'm good, thanks! :D

LOL I have no idea! I think they just meant that it was an on-going competition or something :roftl: But mind you, this was about a year ago. :bleh:

Fine, whatever you say :fisch:

Hello peeps!! Just got back from a night out. Had a lot of fun, but unf quite a bit of drama at the end there.. :boxed: (or I guess that's what ended it lol). I hate drama. :thumbdown: Why does the world seem to think that my mission in life is to sort other peoples sh*t out..? *sigh*

anywaaayyss.. How r u? :biggrin2::roftl:

Vanessa's right, he's straight and has a girlfriend. (He's Swedish with Polish roots). Martin Rolinski's the lead singer in BWO. Random fact; they know Mika. I heard an interview with them like a year ago on the radio. They said that Mika and Martin had a competition going on who could sing the highest LOL (Ok so I will try to shut up now. :naughty: Can anyone tell that I'm a bit tipsy still? Prob not.. but I just told you.. so... :lmfao: )

haha thats funny, I'm gunna bet that Mika won that one.

make sure you drink some water..don't want that hangover to hit too hard..

thats pretty impressive, lol fill yourself with pride at that!

can Luke do backstroke? We would get a better view of those muscles stretching..I mean..just to make sure his technique is okay...:thumb_yello:

I don't know,but backstroke is pretty hard to do right or fast,so he can have freestyle

Beaststroke wouldn't be fair :roftl:

I (and 90% of the swimmers) supposed backstroke gives you quite the healthy back,but I'm the only backstroker n my team and I have the most screwed up back

I should have picked better :lol3:

Hello peeps!! Just got back from a night out. Had a lot of fun, but unf quite a bit of drama at the end there.. : (or I guess that's what ended it lol). I hate drama. : Why does the world seem to think that my mission in life is to sort other peoples sh*t out..? *sigh*

anywaaayyss.. How r u? :biggrin2:

Gunther,I hadn't seen ya there

oooh he's an organless body ...I see I see,I wondered where V had found him

ya ok,now I have some Sh*t I need solved,help me out here :mf_rosetinted:

Hi! :biggrin2: Yeah it's been ages..! I'm good, thanks! :D

LOL I have no idea! I think they just meant that it was an on-going competition or something :roftl: But mind you, this was about a year ago.

Fine, whatever you say :fisch:

That it is good to hear !

Were you still in Sweden a year ago cause i can not remember :blink::roftl:

Yes but what happened in the end last night ?:bleh:

I don't know,but backstroke is pretty hard to do right or fast,so he can have freestyle

Beaststroke wouldn't be fair :roftl:

I (and 90% of the swimmers) supposed backstroke gives you quite the healthy back,but I'm the only backstroker n my team and I have the most screwed up back

I should have picked better :lol3:

what do you need solved?

My shoulders are pretty broad and a bit rounded from swimming. I always would do 500s..I loved the long distance ones.

Ello Gustav :mf_rosetinted:

Twinno's got all the answers :mf_rosetinted:

You mean you've got some Calvin Harris to sort out? Or other sh*t like that? :mf_rosetinted:

(I think I might've overused the rosetinted a bit.. oh well :mf_rosetinted::naughty:)

Ello Gustav :mf_rosetinted:

You mean you've got some Calvin Harris to sort out? Or other sh*t like that? :mf_rosetinted:

(I think I might've overused the rosetinted a bit.. oh well :mf_rosetinted::naughty:)

just a bit :mf_rosetinted:

That it is good to hear !

Were you still in Sweden a year ago cause i can not remember

Yes but what happened in the end last night ?:bleh:

'

Haha yep, I was in Sweden then :bleh:

Ahh, it's just a boring mess really. :blink:

*screams* my toe is bleeding and i dont know why! i think aliens are doing experiments on me!

:insane::fisch::naughty:

what do you need solved?

My shoulders are pretty broad and a bit rounded from swimming. I always would do 500s..I loved the long distance ones.

Oh I'm just messin with her

Mine are...not straight :lol3:

I mean the whole shoulder rotation in backstroke messed them up a bit,so only if you look at me from behind you'll see how broad my back actually is

I only do sprint,50 and 100 ,and an occasional 200 medley

My worse race was a 400 free,it was so painful,I never felt happier than when it ended

if luke was a serial killer, who do you think he would kill first? :das:

ok, don't get all defensive with me. i am not suggesting that luke would go arouynd killing people:bleh:

Depends what kind of serial killer he would be

See Dexter only kills bad guys for example

Ello Gustav

Why do you stalk me? Why I ask :mf_rosetinted:

Yah think? :mf_rosetinted: Hmm.. :naughty:

Anyway, I don't think we've actually spoken before! I'm Elina :D

Oh yeah, asian is def the word I think of when I see a pic of him too :mf_rosetinted:

lol asian Luke..I think he looks more scottish.

I'm Kristine :D

how goes it?

Oh I'm just messin with her

Mine are...not straight :lol3:

I mean the whole shoulder rotation in backstroke messed them up a bit,so only if you look at me from behind you'll see how broad my back actually is

I only do sprint,50 and 100 ,and an occasional 200 medley

My worse race was a 400 free,it was so painful,I never felt happier than when it ended

Depends what kind of serial killer he would be

See Dexter only kills bad guys for example

Why do you stalk me? Why I ask :mf_rosetinted:

200s were the worst. because they were too long of a sprint for me, but not long enough to sink into the rythm I have for a 500.

they just wore me out.